SHS Web Conf.
Volume 168, 20232023 International Conference on Language, Innovative Education and Cultural Communication (CLEC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Cross-cultural Communication and Business Communication|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- Aririguzoh, S. (2022). Communication competencies, culture and SDGs: effective processes to cross-cultural communication. Humanities and Social Sciences Communications, 9(1), 1–11. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chae, D., Kim, J., Kim, K., Ryu, J., Asami, K., & Doorenbos, A. Z. (2023). An Immersive Virtual Reality Simulation for Cross-Cultural Communication Skills: Development and Feasibility. Clinical Simulation in Nursing, 77, 13–22. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Salamatina, I., Onishchenko, Y., Artyushenko, A., & Matyuhina, K. (2022). Linguacultural and Sociocultural Competence as the Major Vector in Cross-Cultural Communication. In INTED2022 Proceedings (pp. 8740–8745). IATED. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Y. (2023). Analysis of Pragmatic Failure in Cross- Cultural Communication: A Case Study of Business English Majors. International Journal of Education and Humanities, 7(1), 54–57. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Andrienko, A., & Pisarenko, V. (2022). CROSS- CULTURAL COMMUNICATION DEVELOPMENT OF UNIVERSITY STUDENTS IN ONLINE CLASSROOM. In INTED2022 Proceedings (pp. 4430–4437). IATED. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Weda, S., & Hasbi, M. (2022). WHY CROSS CULTURAL COMMUNICATION: A BENEFICIAL EFFECT IN HIGHER EDUCATION. Asian Journal of Advances in Research, 1–4. [Google Scholar]
- Eng, L. S., Kuan Khye Ling, S., & Lim, C. K. (2022). Attitudes and Cross-Cultural Differences of UCSI University Undergraduates towards Multicultural Group Work. International Journal of Instruction, 15(1), 21–38. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sagitova, R. R., Rustamovna, S. D., & Khanipova, R. R. Y. (2022). Developing Cross-Cultural Communication Through Digital Educational Resource “Linguistic And Cultural Studies”. Resmilitaris, 12(2). [Google Scholar]
- Chen, R. S., & Yamamoto, T. (2022). A Case Study: Global Online Collaborative Learning Enhanced with Cross-cultural Communication Applied to Local Academic Writing Classes. Editors, 32. [Google Scholar]
- Su, B. (2022). Exploring Teaching Strategies of English- Chinese Translation in Universities from a Cross-cultural Perspective. International Journal of Education and Humanities, 2(1), 48–52. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lyu, P. (2022). How does Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) Influence University Students’ English Acquisition? A Systematic Literature Review. Research and Advances in Education, 1(6), 28–37. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Y. (2023). Intercultural Communication in An Undergraduate English Coursebook in Mainland China: A Discourse Analysis Perspective. In SHS Web of Conferences (Vol. 157, p. 03005). EDP Sciences. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Xu, X. (2022). Epistemic diversity and cross-cultural comparative research: ontology, challenges, and outcomes. Globalisation, Societies and Education, 20(1), 36–48. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang, W., & Fang, F. (2022). EMI Teachers’ perceptions and practices regarding culture teaching in Chinese higher education. Language, Culture and Curriculum, 1–17. [Google Scholar]
- Mu, Y., & Yu, B. (2023). Developing intercultural competence in college business English students: A study of innovative teaching in China. International Journal of Intercultural Relations, 92, 101747. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Krstikj, A., Sosa Godina, J., García Banuelos, L., González Pena, O. I., Quintero Milián, H. N., Urbina Coronado, P. D., & Vanoye García, A. Y. (2022). Analysis of Competency Assessment of Educational Innovation in Upper Secondary School and Higher Education: A Mapping Review. Sustainability, 14(13), 8089. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hinojosa, D. M. (2023). Professional development program designed to support prospective teachers’ enactment of instructional strategies to differentiate instruction for English learners. The Teacher Educator, 58(1), 49–71. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiang, J. (2022). Construction of Cross-Cultural College English Teaching System Based on Computer Simulation Technology. Security and Communication Networks, 2022. [Google Scholar]
- Gao, Y., & Latif, F. (2022). An intelligent teaching strategy of cross-cultural business communication course based on big data. Security and Communication Networks, 2022, 1–9. [Google Scholar]
- Cao, C., & Meng, Q. (2022). A systematic review of predictors of international students’ cross-cultural adjustment in China: current knowledge and agenda for future research. Asia Pacific Education Review, 23(1), 45–67. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Altarriba, J., & Basnight-Brown, D. (2022). The psychology of communication: The interplay between language and culture through time. Journal of Cross- Cultural Psychology, 53(7-8), 860–874. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.