SHS Web Conf.
Volume 168, 20232023 International Conference on Language, Innovative Education and Cultural Communication (CLEC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Cross-cultural Communication and Business Communication|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- Ni Yike. Thinking on the Development of Contemporary Traditional National Sports -- On the modernization of Dragon Boat Movement in China. Sports Science, 2004, 4:73–76 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Keping et al. Qiaotou Mo Jia Boxing [M]. Guangming Daily Publishing House, 2017. 5–7 [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Dali. The Key of Protection: Keeping the original appearance of Traditional Wushu intact [J]. Fighting, 2004, 12:1 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Weiliang. Inheritance and Development of Chinese Martial Arts from the Perspective of Cultural Security - On the Cultural Loss and Reconstruction of Contemporary Martial Arts [J]. Academia Sinica, 2007, 122 (1): 59–78 [Google Scholar]
- Fan Tonggang, Guo Yucheng. On the Level Space, time difficulties and Future Trend of Wushu Cultural Inheritance [J]. Journal of Chengdu Physical Education University, 2016, 1:55–59 [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhuang. Thinking on the Protection Strategy of Contemporary Traditional Wushu -- A Case Study of Mojiquan in Guangdong Province [J]. Chinese Wushu Research, 2014 (2), 50–53 [Google Scholar]
- Tang Yanhua, Liu Wenwo. State presence: Cultural Psychological Construction in the Inheritance of A thin Moon [J]. Journal of Guangzhou University of Physical Education, 2020(02): 7–9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.