SHS Web Conf.
Volume 168, 20232023 International Conference on Language, Innovative Education and Cultural Communication (CLEC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Cross-cultural Communication and Business Communication|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- M. Scott, C. Tribble. Textual Patterns: Key Words and Corpus Analysis in Language Education, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.B. Hu. Introducing Corpus-based Translation Studies. 86, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Palmer, F. Mood and Modality. 73, (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Halliday, M., Matthiessen, C. An Introduction to Functional Grammar. 113, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Yan, L. Lei. Introducing corpus-based translation studies. Poznan Studies in Contemporary Linguistics, 56, 366, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H.D. Feng. Quantitative Methods in Corpus-Based Translation Studies: A Practical Guide to Descriptive Translation Research. Australian Journal of Linguistics. 37, 261, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Sara. Quantitative Methods in Corpus-Based Translation Studies. Literary and Linguistic Computing. 29, 135, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Munday. Introducing Translation Studies: Theories and Applications. 55, (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.