SHS Web Conf.
Volume 168, 20232023 International Conference on Language, Innovative Education and Cultural Communication (CLEC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Cultural Industry Development and Service Design|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- Chen Zhe. Exploring the use of Meizhou Hakka Mountain Folk Songs in higher vocational vocal music teaching[J]. Artistic View, 2023(05):113–115. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Yanqiu. Research on the development and application of school-based curriculum of “Western Fujian Hakka Mountain Folk Songs”[D]. DOI: 10.27720/d.cnki.gjmdx.2022.000272. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, J. Research on the cultural communication of Hakka-themed documentaries[D]. Guangdong Technical Teachers' University, 2021. DOI: 10.27729/d.cnki.ggdjs.2021.000039. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Songzhang. Using traditional music culture to create local characteristics of art education: An example of using Hakka mountain song culture in school[J]. China Journal of Multimedia and Network Teaching (Zhongjun), 2020(06):216–218. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Rui. A study on the academic history of Hakka songs since the 20th century[D]. Gannan Normal University, 2020. DOI: 10.27685/d.cnki.ggnsf.2020.000025. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Mengyu. Exploring the application of Gannan Hakka Mountain Folk Songs in elementary school music appreciation class[D]. Chongqing Normal University, 2020. DOI: 10.27672/d.cnki.gcsfc.2020.000844. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Wei. The use of contemporary folk singing in traditional Hakka Mountain Folk Songs[D]. Guangdong Ocean University, 2020. DOI: 10.27788/d.cnki.ggdhy.2020.000009. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Ju-Fen. Innovation of Hakka Mountain Song Culture in the Context of the Construction of Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area[J]. Guangdong Economy, 2019(09):64–70. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Hongxing. Research on the dilemma and countermeasures of Tonggu Hakka Mountain Folk Songs in secondary school music education inheritance[D]. Gannan Normal University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Jiajun. Inheritance, promotion, and development [D]. Guizhou Normal University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Huili, Zhang Yumin. Analysis of the use of Hakka Mountain Folk Songs in high school music curriculum[J]. Northern Music, 2017, 37(09):197. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.