SHS Web Conf.
Volume 168, 20232023 International Conference on Language, Innovative Education and Cultural Communication (CLEC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Cultural Industry Development and Service Design|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- Hu Qizhu. Study on Cai Xiyong’s Translation Text of US Federal Constitution. Academic Research. 92–101. 03(2011) [Google Scholar]
- Zhong Tianwei. (Edit). Summary of Foreign Events. Jiangnan Manufacturing Bureau (1882) [Google Scholar]
- Hu Qizhu. Cai Xiyong and his Mei Guo He Bang Meng Yue. In Du Shu. SDX Joint Publishing Company. 129–138 10(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Hu Xiaojin. On the Translation and dissemination of the US Constitution in China during the late Qing Dynasty and Early Republic of China. ECUPL Journal. 95–103 3(2015) [Google Scholar]
- André Lefevere. Translated Literature: Towards an Integrated Theory. The Bulletin of the Midwest Modern Language Association. 68–78 1(1982) [Google Scholar]
- André Lefevere. Mother Courage’s Cucumbers: Text, Style and Refraction in a Theory of Literature. Modern Language Studies. 3–20 4(1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lu Zhihong. Patronage and Patron as Two Key Terms in Translation Studies: A Reexamination. Chinese Translators Journal. 19–23+128 4(2015) [Google Scholar]
- André Lefevere. Systems in Evolution: Historical Relativism and the Study of Genre. Poetics Today. 665–679 4(1985) [Google Scholar]
- André Lefevere. Why waste our time on rewrites? The trouble with interpretation and the role of rewriting in an alternative paradigm. In The Manipulation of Literature (Routledge Revivals). 215–243. Routledge. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- André Lefevere. Translation, Rewriting, and the Manipulation of Literary Fame. Routledge (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Guan Jingwen. On the Yishu Translation Strategy in the First Chinese Version of Yung Wing’s Autobiography My Life in China and America from the Perspective of Patronage. Master Thesis of Guangxi Minzu University (2022) [Google Scholar]
- Su Yan. Zhang Zhidong’s Patronage of Translators in His Viceroy Office of Huguang. Foreign Languages Research. 70–76 5(2021) [Google Scholar]
- Ou Mengyue. Study on Wu Rulun’s Individual Patronage on Yan Fu’s Chinese Translation Yuan Fu. China Book Review. 110–117 4(2020) [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Yiwen. English Translations Overseas: A Case Study of the Blue Poppy Press. Chinese Medicine Culture. 86–95 01(2023) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jing. Patronage in Foreign Literature Translation: A Case Study of Lijiang Publishing House. Doctoral Thesis of Guangxi Minzu University (2022) [Google Scholar]
- Liping Bai. Translating Chinese culture into English: from sole patronage to joint patronage. Perspectives. 689–701 5(2020) [Google Scholar]
- André Lefevere. Translation/History/Culture: A Sourcebook. Routledge (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Lin Liangqian. A Brief Review of Chen Lanbin’s Judicial Practice. Nan Fang Lun Kan. 46–48 07(2010) [Google Scholar]
- Cai Xiyong. Chuan Yin Kuai Zi. Published in Wuchang (1896) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Jiang. Chen Lanbin’s Shi Mei Ji Lve. Shanghai Academy of Sun Yat-Sen Studies. Modern China (Vol. 17). 375–424. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Yi Huili. The Original Meaning and Evolution of “Chinese Learning as Substance, Western Learning for Application”. Hebei Academic Journal. 84–89 01(1993) [Google Scholar]
- Ji Guiqi. To Defend the Viewpoint of“Chinese Learning as Substance, Western Learning for Application”: And on the Transition of Cultural Personality of the Scholars in modern China. Qilu Journal. 139–142 01(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Li Wenjie. The First Chinese Version of the Constitution of the United States. Clio at Beida. 221–239 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Shuyi. Zhang Zhidong Complete Works (Vol. 5). Hebei People’s Publishing House (1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.