SHS Web Conf.
Volume 168, 20232023 International Conference on Language, Innovative Education and Cultural Communication (CLEC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Cultural Industry Development and Service Design|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- CPC Leadership Group of the National Bureau of Statistics. (2023) Striving for high-quality development. http://en.qstheory.cn/2023-03/02/c_865494.htm. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Z.G., Liu Q. (2022) Research on the high quality development of red culture industry in Jiangxi Province with VR technology. J. Jiangxi Univ. Sci. Tech., 43:111–116. [Google Scholar]
- Wang D. (2021) Research on the high quality development of red cultural industry in the new era. J. Yan’an Univ. (S. Sci.), 43:59–64. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J.B. (2019) Enhancing cultural soft power with red culture. People’s Tribune: 134–135. [Google Scholar]
- Wang X.H., Zeng J.N. (2022) Building a discourse system for international communication with innovative models of translation and communication: an interview with Wang Xiaohui. Shandong FLT, 43:1–6. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Y.B. (2017) Reflections on the dissemination of tourism culture and the translation of tourism texts. J. Chizhou Univ., 31:99–101. [Google Scholar]
- China Youth Daily. (2022) The “red cultural translation” team from School of Foreign Languages, Tongji University committing to the translation and dissemination of red culture. https://baijiahao.baidu.com/s?id=1741045907704955381&wfr=spider&for=pc. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Y.R. (2017) The “three beauties” advantages of the translation between Chinese and foreign translators: Taking three English versions of Li Sao as an Example. Modern Chin, 36:144–148. [Google Scholar]
- Bao X.Y. (2013) Exploration of the translation models of Chinese Culture “Going Global” --- An interview with Huang Youyi, deputy director and editor in chief of the China foreign languages bureau. Chin. Trans, 34:62–65. [Google Scholar]
- Xu W.L. (2020) Research on cultural elements in English translation of tourism texts under the background of building national language ability in the new era. J. Liaoning Univ. Tech. (S. Sci.), 22:69–71. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.