SHS Web Conf.
Volume 168, 20232023 International Conference on Language, Innovative Education and Cultural Communication (CLEC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Cultural Industry Development and Service Design|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- J. Wang, Z. Wang. Teacher evaluation reform in the new era: from breaking the "only five" to establishing the "four", China Journal of Education, 6 , 88–94 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yi. The problem of "five only": substance and way out, Educational Research, 42, 4–14 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhang. Research on talent strategy and talent evaluation in the new era, Journal of Tianjin Electric University, 23, 7–14 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang. Difficulties, pain points and breakthrough points of breaking the "only five" in higher education evaluation, Social Science Digest, 7, 10–12 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Chao, Zheng Hong, Ding Yihao, et al. Research on evaluation of graduate education in China: review and prospect, Modern Education Management, 6, 82–89 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chen, Y. Wang. Research on the evaluation of academic achievements from the perspective of the policy of "five only", Journal of Chongqing University (Social Science Edition), 27, 60–70 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ma, S. Ji. Ting. Breaking the "five onlys": correcting the "baton" of educational evaluation, Journal of Tianjin Normal University (Social Science Edition), 276, 65–70 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Dong. Reaching a consensus on the "four laws" and resolving the "five onlys" anxiety, Explorations in Higher Education, 216, 5–10 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.