SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Bontaş I., Treaty of pedagogy, (pp. 24–26) Sixth edition revised and enlarged, Bic All Publishing, Bucharest, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Cârstea Gh., Theory and methodology of physical education and sport, (pp. 98–99) An-Da Publishing, Bucharest, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Cerghit I., Educational methods, (pp. 31) Fourth edition revised, Polirom Publishing, Iasi, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Nicola I., Treaty of school pedagogy, Aramis Publishing, Bucharest, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Pîslaru V., Educational technologies Guidelines, Litera Publishing, Bucharest, (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Sloan S., An investigation into the perceived level of personal subject knowledge and competence of a group of pre-service physical education teachers towards the teaching of secondary schoolgymnastics, European Physical Education Review, Vol.13, no.1, pp 57–80, London, Sage Publications Ltd., (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stan L. et al., Guidelines for the design of activities teaching-learning-assessment, (pp. 62–63) Aramis Publishing, Bucharest, (2005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.