SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- MezirowJ., A critical theory of adult learning and education [Electronic version]. Adult Education, 32(1), 3–24, (1981). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MezirowJ., Contemporary paradigms of learning. Adult Education Quarterly, 46 (3),158-173. Retrieved September 2, 2008, from the SAGE Social Science Collections, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- MezirowJ., Transformative learning: Theory to practice [Electronic version]. New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education, 74, 5–12, (1997). [Google Scholar]
- MezirowJ. & Associates, Learning as transformation. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass, Inc., (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Office of the National Economics and Social Development Board, Summarize the plan develops the economy and National social 1-10. Bangkok : The Prime Minister’s office, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Office of the Ministry of Public Health., Thailand Healthy Lifestyle Strategic Plan (2011-2020); (http://bps.ops.moph.go.th/plan4year2/sumaporn/index.html -accessed December), (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Office of the National Economics and Social Development Board, Plan Direction Develops that 11(the community), 11 Plans to Happiness social Havely the immunity. Bangkok: Siammit printing & publishing Office, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Office of the National Economics and Social Development Board, The Plan Develops The Economy and National Social 11 (2012-2016). Bangkok : the Prime Minister’s office, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Office of the Ministry of Public Health, Central Regional Primary Health care. Nontaburi, (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.