SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Bangkok Biz., UNESCO concerned the number of primary school age children who were ‘out-of-school’ children close 600,00. Bangkok Biz News. March 10, 2015, p15, (2015).
- Chiangkoon, W. (n.d.). Thai Education State in 2007/2008: Equity and Quality Problems of Education [Online]. Available from: http://witayakornclub.wordpress.com/2009/02/23/สภาวะการศึกษาไทย-ปี-5051 [March 31, 2012]
- Child Watch Project, Annual Report: Children and Youth Situations in 2008-2009. Bangkok: Chulalongkorn University Printing House, (2010).
- Lifelong Education Institute, Educational Principle[Online]. Available from: http://www.lifelonginstitute.com/about-us/ [2012, December 21], (2008).
- Naew, Na., 3 million ‘Out-of-School’ Children! Time to get around “young criminal” problem. Naew Na News[Online]. Available from: http://www.teenpath.net/content.asp?ID=12856#.VYOcCEaMWec [November 15, 2012], (2010).
- Office of the Education Council., Educational Statistic of Thailand for the 2012-2013 school year. Bangkok: Prikwan Graphic Co.Ltd, p15, (2014).
- Quality Learning Foundation. Children, Youth and Disadvantage People Situations [Online]. Available from: http://www.qlf.or.th/Home/Details?contentId=147 [May 13, 2012], (2012).
- Soonthornpan, N., Lifelong Education Concept. Journal of Human Resource Development, 1(1) [Online]. Available from: http://km.ru.ac.th/hrd/Journal/vol_1No_1/nutchanart_1.pdf [August 10, 2012, (2005).
- Sungsri, S., Lifelong Education for Thai Society in 21st Century Research Report. Bangkok: The Teachers’ Council of Thailand, Lad Prao, (2001).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.