SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- French, H., Architecture: A crash course. New York: WatsonGuptill Pub., (1998). [Google Scholar]
- Uzunoğu, S. S. & Quriesh, A., A method of adapting construction education in architectural design education. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 51.546–552, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Uluoğlu, B., Mimari tasarim eğitimi: tasarim bilgisi bağlaminda stüdyo eleştirileri. Ph D. Thesis. Istanbul: Istanbul Teknik Üniversitesi, (1990). [Google Scholar]
- Voyatzaki, M., Construction history in the architectural curricula in Europe, Second International Congress on Construction History, Queens’ College, Cambridge University; 29/03-02/04/2006, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Banerjee, H.K. & De Graaff, E., ‘Problem-based learning in architecture: problems of integration of technical disciplines’, European Journal of Engineering Education 21(2), 185–195, (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Teymur, N., Architectural education: Issues in educational practice and policy. London: Question Press, (1992). [Google Scholar]
- Ashraf, S., Skill- Based /knowledge based architecture pedagogies: an argument for creating human environments. In: 7TH intl conference on Humane Habitate-ICHH-05-The international Association of Humane habitat ICHH. Rizvi College of Architecture, Mumbai, India, (2005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.