SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Boyer, C. B., The History of the calculus and its conceptual development. New York: Dover Publications, (1949).
- Dunham, P. H., & Osborne, A., Learning how to see: students’ graphing difficulties. focus on learning problems in mathematics, 13, 35–49, (1991).
- Ferrini-Mundy, J., & Graham, K., Research in calculus learning: Understanding of limits, derivatives and integrals. In Kaput, J. & Dubinsky, E. (Eds.), Research issues in undergraduate mathematics learning (pp. 31–45). Washington: MAA Notes, (1994).
- Habre, S., & Abboud, M., Students’ conceptual understanding of a function and its derivative in an experimental calculus course. The Journal of Mathematical Behavior, 25(1), 57–72, (2006). [CrossRef]
- Harris, D. N., & Sass, T. R., Teacher training, teacher quality, and student achievement (CALDER Working Paper 3). Washington, DC: National Center for Analysis of Longitudinal Data in Education Research, (2007).
- Kieran, C., The learning and teaching of school algebra. In Grouws, D. A. (Ed.), Handbook of Research on Mathematics Teaching and Learning (pp. 390–419). New York: Macmillan, (1992).
- Orton, A., Students’ understanding of differentiation. Educational Studies in Mathematics, 14, 235–250, (1983). [CrossRef]
- Pillay, E., Grade twelve learners’ understanding of the concept of derivative. University of KwaZulu-Natal, Durban, (2008).
- Selden, J., Mason, A., & Selden, A., Can average calculus students solve non-routine problems? Journal of Mathematical Behavior, 8(1), 45–50, (1989).
- Tall, D., Students’ difficulties in calculus. Paper presented at the Proceedings of Working Group 3 on Students’ Difficulties in Calculus, ICME-7, Quebec, Canada, (1993).
- Viholainen, A., Why is a discontinuous function differentiable? Paper presented at the 30th conference of the international group of the psychology of mathematics education, Prague, (2006).
- Vinner, S., & Dreyfus, T., Images and definitions for the concept of function. Journal for Research in Mathematics Education, 20, 356–366, (1989). [CrossRef]
- Zandieh, M. J. (2000). A theoretical framework for analyzing student understanding of the concept of derivative. In Dubinsky, E., Schoenfeld, A., Kaput, J. (Ed.), Research in collegiate mathematics education. IV. Issues in mathematics education (Vol. 8, pp. 103-127): Providence, RI: American Mathematical Society.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.