SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Feshchenko A., Mozhaeva G., & Kulikov I. E-learning in the evaluation of students and teachers: lms or social networks? Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 152, 127–130., (2014). [CrossRef]
- Dabbagh, N., & Kitsantas, A. Personal Learning Environments, social media, and selfregulated learning: A natural formula for connecting formal and informal learning. The Internet and Higher Education, 15(1), 3–8., (2012). [CrossRef]
- Bogdanov, E., Limpens, F., Li, N., El Helou, S., Salzmann, C., & Gillet, D. A social media platform in higher education. In Global engineering education conference (educon), 2012 ieee (pp. 1–8). IEEE., (2012).
- Meishar-Tal, H., Kurtz, G., & Pieterse, E. Facebook groups as LMS: A case study. The International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning, 13(4), 33–48., (2012).
- Mozhaeva, G. Network interaction in distance education: Analysis of Russian experience. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 152, 1124–1127., (2014). [CrossRef]
- Feshchenko, A. Social networks in education: the attitude of students and teachers. Triple Helix XII International Conference “The Triple Helix and Innovation-Based Economic Growth: New Frontiers and Solutions”, Tomsk, Russia, September 11-13, 2014. Proceedings, 245-248., (2014).
- Feshchenko, A., Mozhaeva, G., Kulikov, I., & Zilberman, N. Prospects for the development of e-learning technologies. CSEDU 2015 - Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Computer Supported Education, 1, 208–212., (2015).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.