SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- AdhamK.N., MerleK., & WeihsG (2013). Sustainable consumption and production in Malaysia: A baseline study of government policies, institutions and practices. EPU, Putrajaya, Malaysia.
- DidhamR.J. (2011). The role of governments in education for sustainable consumption: strengthening capacity for effective implementation in China, Japan and the Republic of Korea. DidhamR.J.(Ed.) Institute for Global Environmental Strategies.
- HabibahL., & PunithaM. (2010). Environmental education: Current curriculum situational and the challenges at primary school, Malaysia. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2, 1896–1900. [CrossRef]
- OECD (2011). Towards green growth. OECD, Paris.
- UNEP (2010). Here and now! education for sustainable consumption: Recommendations and guidelines. United Nations Environment Programme and the Marrakech Task Force on Education for Sustainable Consumption, in collaboration with Hedmark University College.
- UNESCO (2011). Astrolabe: A guide to education for sustainable development coordination in asia and the pacific. UNESCO, Bangkok.
- UNESCO (2012). Education for sustainable development sourcebook. Retrieved from http://unesdoc.unesco.org/images/0021/002163/216383.pdf.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.