SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Bourdieu, P., Practical reason: On the theory of action. Cambridge, UK: Polity Press., (1998).
- Brossard, D. & Shanahan, J., Do citizens want to have their say? Media, agricultural biotechnology, and authoritarian views of democratic processes in science. Mass Communication and Society, 6, 291–312, (2003). [CrossRef]
- George, R., & Kaplan, D., A structural model of parent and teacher influences on science attitudes of eighth graders: Evidence from NELS. Science Education, 82, 93–109, (1998). [CrossRef]
- Kasperson, R. E., Renn, O., Slovic, P., Brown, H. S. Emel, J., Goble, R., Kasperson, J. X., & Ratick, S., Social amplification of risk: a conceptual framework. Risk Analysis 8 (2), 177–188, (1988). [CrossRef]
- Miller, J., Civic Scientific Literacy in Europe and the United States. World Association for Public Opinion Research, Montreal, Canada National Science Education Standards . Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 1996, (2006).
- Rowe, G., & Frewer, L. J. (2004). Evaluating public participation exercises: A research agenda. Science, Technology, and Human Values, 29(4): 512–556 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.