SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Andreev, A., Educative basics of distance learning. М., RАO, 213p (1999)
- Kalinina, A., I. Distance learning as a past of ongoing educational system and the role of self-education in a distance learning. Almanac of Moscow University. Pedagogical education, Vol.1, p.100–105 (2014)
- Osetrova, N., A book and electronic means in education. М., 144p (2003)
- Telegin, А., Perfecting methodical system in teachers’ education and development educational electronic resources in computer studies: Ph.D in pedagogics. — Кursk, 23p (2006)
- Tsarkov, Е., E-xcellence – a manual on quality electronic education in high schools. URL: http://technical.bmstu.ru/LTEP/Events/PetrSU_2009/Tsarkov_E_xcellence.pdf (2009)
- Kuznetsov, I., Evaluating the quality of distance learning. Internet magazine «Science study», Vol. 2 (7). URL: http://naukovedenie.ru/index.php?id=164 (2011)
- Voitovich, I., Criteria of effectiveness of electronic education and of quality of electronic educational programs in high schools Almanac of TSPU (Tatarstan State Pedagogical University). Vol4 (145), p.152–156 (2014)
- Borodina, T., Application of electronic educational resources in the educational process of high school and determination of their effectiveness. Young scientist, Vol.13 (2014)
- EER monitoring [Electronic source]. — is available at: http://eor-np.ru/node/55.
- Lee, L.-T., Hung, J., Effects of blended e-Learning: a case study in higher education tax learning setting. Human-centric Computing and Information Sciences, Volume 5, рр.15 (2015) [CrossRef]
- Awadh, A.Y. Al-Qahtani & Higgins, Е., Effects of traditional, blended and e-learning on students’ achievement in higher education. Journal of computer assisted learning, Volume 29, Issue 3, рр. 220–234 (2013) [CrossRef]
- Hassan, M. Selim Ahmed , Hybrid E-Learning Acceptance Model: Learner Perceptions. Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education. Volume 8, Issue 2, рр. 313–346 (2010) [CrossRef]
- Kihyun, K., Silvana, T., Hyesung, P., Shanggeun, R., The Impact of CMS Quality on the Outcomes of E-learning Systems in Higher Education: An Empirical Study. Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education Volume 10, Issue 4, рр. 575–587 (2012) [CrossRef]
- King, Е., Boyatt, R., Exploring factors that influence adoption of e-learning within higher education British Journal оf Educational Technology (2014)
- Anderson, К., The road to recovery. http://clomedia.com/articles/view/the-road-to-recovery (2011)
- Podtserob, М., Don’t waist. Vedomosti. Vol.83 (2849) (2011)
- Astakhova, Т., Possibilities and problems of distance learning forms, selection of distance learning system. Management of human potential, № 01 (29), рр.56-63 (2012)
- Mosher, B., Real world survival. — http://clomedia.com/articles/view/4598 (2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.