SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Novikov, D., Promotion socio-economic systems / Basic mathematical models. Institute of Control Sciences. 256р (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Andriyenko, V. & Danyuk, V., Economic incentives for labor activity. INFRA (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Zorina, N. & Akimova, E., Incentives to employees as part of the personnel management system. Manager of the company. Vol.8. pp.68–74 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Maslow, A., Motivation and Personality. SPb.: Eurasia. 478p (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Sergeev, A., Changes in work motivation of employees in the collective form of property (for example, Plan ESOP). Management of economic systems: an electronic scientific journal. Vol.53 (5). - P.38 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Vroom, V., Work and motivation. N.Y. Wiley, 334 p (1964) [Google Scholar]
- Vroom, V., Industrial social psychology. The Handbook of social psychology. Vol 5. N.Y.: Addison-Wesley, pp. 200-208 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- Salmon, W., Lawler, E. and others, Corporate Governance. Published by Harvard Business Press, 224 p (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Pink, H., Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us. Penguin Group, 242 p (2011) [Google Scholar]
- McGregor, D., The Human Side of Enterprise: 25th Anniversary Printing (McGraw- Hill). pp.33-34 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- Ryan, R.M. & Deci, E.L., Self-Determination Theory and the Facilitation of Intrinsic Motivation, Social Development, Weil-Being, American Psychologist. Vol.55, January, p.68 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Baard, P.P., Deci, E.L. & Ryan, R.M., Intrinsic Need Satisfaction: A Motivational Basis of Performance and Well-Being in Two Work Settings», Journal of Applied Social Psychology. Vol.34 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Schulz, D. & Schulz, S., Psychology and work. SPb .: Company “Publishing house” Peter”. 131p (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.