SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Novikov, D., Promotion socio-economic systems / Basic mathematical models. Institute of Control Sciences. 256р (1998)
- Andriyenko, V. & Danyuk, V., Economic incentives for labor activity. INFRA (2005)
- Zorina, N. & Akimova, E., Incentives to employees as part of the personnel management system. Manager of the company. Vol.8. pp.68–74 (2012)
- Maslow, A., Motivation and Personality. SPb.: Eurasia. 478p (1999)
- Sergeev, A., Changes in work motivation of employees in the collective form of property (for example, Plan ESOP). Management of economic systems: an electronic scientific journal. Vol.53 (5). - P.38 (2013)
- Vroom, V., Work and motivation. N.Y. Wiley, 334 p (1964)
- Vroom, V., Industrial social psychology. The Handbook of social psychology. Vol 5. N.Y.: Addison-Wesley, pp. 200-208 (1969)
- Salmon, W., Lawler, E. and others, Corporate Governance. Published by Harvard Business Press, 224 p (2007)
- Pink, H., Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us. Penguin Group, 242 p (2011)
- McGregor, D., The Human Side of Enterprise: 25th Anniversary Printing (McGraw- Hill). pp.33-34 (1985)
- Ryan, R.M. & Deci, E.L., Self-Determination Theory and the Facilitation of Intrinsic Motivation, Social Development, Weil-Being, American Psychologist. Vol.55, January, p.68 (2000)
- Baard, P.P., Deci, E.L. & Ryan, R.M., Intrinsic Need Satisfaction: A Motivational Basis of Performance and Well-Being in Two Work Settings», Journal of Applied Social Psychology. Vol.34 (2004) [CrossRef]
- Schulz, D. & Schulz, S., Psychology and work. SPb .: Company “Publishing house” Peter”. 131p (2003)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.