SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Beilock, S.L., Ramirez, G., On the interplay of emotion and cognitive control: implications for enhancing academic achievement. In Mestre, J.P. & Ross, B.H. (Eds.). The Psychology of Learning and Motivation: Cognition in Education. Vol. 55, 137-169 (2011) [CrossRef]
- Belbase, S., Images, anxieties, and attitudes toward mathematics. International Journal of Education in Mathematics, Science and Technology, 1(4), 230–237 (2013)
- Curran, K., Middleton, G., Doherty, C., Cheating in Exams with Technology. International Journal of Cyber Ethics in Education, 1(2), 54–62 (2011) [CrossRef]
- Derevenskaia, O.Y., Active learning methods in environmental education of students. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences. Vol. 131, 101–104 (2014) [CrossRef]
- Galishnikova, E.M., Language learning motivation: a look at the additional program. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences. Vol. 152, 1219–1224 (2014) [CrossRef]
- Mardanov, R., Khasanova, A., Issues of teaching mathematics in Economic faculties of Universities. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences. Vol. 152, 1062–1065 (2014) [CrossRef]
- Mardanshina, R., Zhuravleva, E., Model of complementary linguistic education for economists. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences. Vol. 152, 1091–1094 (2014) [CrossRef]
- Mingazova, N.M., Modification of the active learning methods in Environmental education in Russian universities. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences. Vol. 131, 85–89 (2014) [CrossRef]
- Palei, T.F., Salakhatdinova, L., The Study of the Phenomenon of Creativity in the Educational Environment. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol. 131, 90–96 (2014) [CrossRef]
- Zalyaeva, E. O., Solodkova, I.M., Teacher-student Collaboration: Institute of Economics and Finance Kazan Federal University Approach. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences. Vol. 152, 1039–1044 (2014) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.