SHS Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2017International Conference on Communication and Media: An International Communication Association Regional Conference (i-COME’16)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 February 2017|
- A. Basu & J. Wang “The Role of Branding in Public Health Campaigns”. Journal of Communication Management, Vol. 13 Issue 1, 1995, ISSN 1363–254X [Google Scholar]
- B. L. Joan, et al. “A Social Media Approach to Inform Youth About Breast Cancer and Smoking: An Exploratory Descriptive Study”. Collegian 21.2. pp. 159’168. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bennett, K. Maton, & L. Kervin, L. British Journal of Educational Technology, Vol. 39 No. 5, pp. 775’786. (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Luth, G. Ranzini, & M. Meckel “Stress 2.0: social media overload among Swiss teenagers”. Communication and Information Technologies Annual Doing and Being Digital: Mediated Childhood Studies in Media and Communications, 8 pp. 3’24. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D’Silva, J.L., H.A.M. Shaffril, J. Uli & B.A. Samah. Am. J. Applied, Sci., 7. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Dzuhailmi, A. Haslinda, H. Azimi, A.I Ismi, T. Ezha, A. Abdul-Lateef, S.G. Sarjit, A. Nobaya & S. Turiman. American Journal of Applied Sciences 9 (7): 974’978, 2012, ISSN 1546-9239 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Palfrey & U. Gasser. New York, NY: Basic Books. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K. Holly & I. Zena “Harnessing Social Media For Health Promotion And Behavior Change”. Health Promotion Practice, 14.1. pp. 15’23. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K.N. Kline & M. Mattson. Health Communication, 12, pp. 1’21. (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Snyder “Health communication campaigns and their impact on behaviour” Journal of Nutrition Education and Behaviour, 39, pp. S32’40. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Wesner, and T. Miller. Organizational Development, 26 No. 3, pp. 89’96. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Ruth, A. Parasuraman, A. Hoefnagels, N. Migchels, S. Kadabayi, T. Gruber, Y.K. Loureiro, & D. Sornet. Journal of Service Management, 24 No. 3, pp. 245’267. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Farwina, J. N. Ismawati & S. Ainin. Journal of Telematics & Informatics, Elsevier, 32, Iss 1, pp. 67’78. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Julinawati, D. Cawley, M. Brenner, & N.J. Rowan “Exploring health marketing strategies by the Ministry of Health Malaysia in preventing cervical cancer: A preliminary review”. The 2nd International Malaysia-Ireland Joint Symposium on Engineering, Science and Business (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Noar “A 10 year retrospective of research in health mass media campaigns: where do we go from here?”. Journal of Health Communication, 11, pp. 21’42. (2006) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Paisley. In R.E. Rice and C.K. Atkins (Eds), Public Communication Campaigns, 3rd ed., Sage, Thousand Oaks : CA, pp. 3’21. (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.