SHS Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018International Conference on Architectural Education in Asia (eduARCHsia 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- Anthony, K. H. (1991). Design juries on trial: The renaissance of the design studio. New York, NY: Van Nostrand Reinhold.
- Austerlitz, N., Aravot, I., & Ben-Ze’ev, A. (2002). Emotional phenomena and the student–instructor relationships. Landscape and Urban Planning, 60(2), 105–115. [CrossRef]
- Boyer, E. L., & Mitgang, L. D. (1996). Building community: A new future for architectural education and practice. Princeton, NJ: Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching.
- Frampton, (1995). Studies in tectonic culture - the poetics of construction in nineteenth & twentieth century architecture, MIT Press
- Frey & Osborne, (2013). The Future of Employment: How Susceptible Are Jobs to Computerisation?, Published by Oxford Martin Programme on Technology and Employment
- Geddes, R. (1967). A Study of Education for Environmental Design, Princeton U., p 26, 31
- Goldschmidt, G., Hochman, H., & Dafni, I. (2010). The design studio “crit”: Teacher–student communication. Artificial Intelligence for Engineering Design. Analysis and Manufacturing, 24(3), 285–302. [CrossRef]
- KAAB, (2006, 2010, 2013). Conditions & Procedures for Accreditation
- Lee, J. (2010). A study on Demands of Study Courses for 5 Year Professional Architectural Degree Programs on the Bases of Student Performance Criteria Matrix - Based on Examining the Professional Degree Programs in the United States, 26(10), 11-20
- Lee, J. (2014). A study on the Relationship between Self-Efficacy, Personal Variables and Academic Achievement in Design Studios of Professional Architectural Degree Program Students, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, 30(8), 117-124 [CrossRef]
- Lee, J. (2015). A Study on Survey Results by the Site Visit Team Members for the Student Performance Criteria of the Conditions and Procedures of the Korea Architectural Accrediting Board, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, 31(6), 55-63. [CrossRef]
- Lee, S. & Lee, J. (2005). A Study of Inter-relationship between Architectural Educational Needs and the Educational Contents in the United States, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, 21(5), 17-26.
- NAAB, (1977, 1989, 1991, 1995, 1998, 2004, 2009, 2014). Conditions for Accreditation
- Ryu, J. & Lee, J. (2009). A Research on the Assessment Process of Academic Curriculum and its Management System in Accreditation Procedures of Architectural Programs in Korea, 29(10), 176.
- Schöon, D. A. (1984). The architectural studio as an exemplar of education for reflection-in-action. Journal of Architectural Education, 38(1), 2–9. [CrossRef]
- UNESCO/UIA Validation Council for Architectural Education, (2014-2017). Charter of UNESCO/UIA for Architectural Education (2017 Edition)
- Wilson, J., & Jennings, W. (2000). Studio courses: How information technology is changing the way we teach, on campus and off. Proceedings of the IEEE, 88, 72-80. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.