SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- Brown, H.D., Language assessment: Curriculum and classroom practices, 4, 251-280 (2003)
- Nitko, A.J., Educational assessment of students (3rd), 4 (2001)
- Bloom, B.S. [ed.], Taxonomy of educational objectives, 7 (1956)
- Keblowska, M., The place of affect in second language acquisition, 157-167 (2012)
- Piasecka, L., What does it feel like to use english? Empirical evidence from EFL students, 219-237 (2013)
- Harrow, A.J., A taxonomy of the psychomotor domain, 14 (1971)
- Peraturan Menteri Pendidikan Dan Kebudayaan Nomor 104 Tahun. 2014, Penilaian Hasil Belajar oleh Pendidik pada Pendidikan Dasar dan Pendidikan Menengah.
- Hosnan, M., Pendekatan saintifik dan kontekstual dalam pembelajaran abad 21., 31-90 (2014)
- Krathwohl, D.R., Bloom, B.S,and Masia, B.B., Taxonomy of educational objectives: The classification of educational goals, 95-174 (1964)
- Branch, Robert Maribe. Instructional design: The ADDIE approach, 1-5 (2009)
- Gupta, K., A practical guide to need assessment, 15 (2007)
- Bloom, B.S., Madaus, G.F and Hastings, T.J., Evaluation to improve learning, 315-316 (1981).
- Bloom, B.S., Human characteristics and school learning, 11 (1982)
- Gable, R.K and Wolf, M.B., Instrument development in affective domain (2nd), 5-24 (1993)
- Henerson, M.E., Morris, L.L., and Fitz-Gibbon, C.T., How to measure attitudes, 12 (1978)
- Fishbean, M., Belief, attitude, intention, and behafior: an introduction to theory and research, 3 (1975)
- McCoach, D.B., Gable, R.K., and Madura, J.P. Instrument development in the affective domain (3rd). 33 (2013) [CrossRef]
- Joyce, B., Weil, M., and Showers, B., Models of taching (4th), 14-16 (1992)
- Markle, R. and O'Banion, T., Assessing affective factors to improve retention and completion. Vol. 17, 1-16 (2014)
- Olalekan, M., Teaching and assessing of affective characteristics:A critical missing link in online education, Vol. 4, 96-107 (2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.