SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- M. Russell, International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management 17 (1), 65–77, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Voss, T. Gruber, & I. Szmigin Journal of Business Research 60 (9), 949–959, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Beaumont, Service quality in higher education: the students’ viewpoint. A dissertation submitted to the University of Manchester for the degree of Bachelor of Science in the Faculty of Humanities, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Schulte, Higher education in Europe 29, 187–193, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. A technical report with a foreword by Lee S. Shulman. Carnegie Publications, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Reuters Top 100: The World’s Most Innovative Universities – 2017. URL: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-amers-reuters-ranking-innovative-univ/reuters-top-100-the-worlds-most-innovative-universities-2017-idUSKCN1C209R, (date of access: 19.04.18) [Google Scholar]
- T. L. Killpack, L. C. Melón, Life sciences education 15(3) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. G. Devine, P. S. Forscher, A. J. Austin, W. T. L. Cox, Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 48, 1267–1278, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Davis, The impact of orientation programming on student success outcomes at a rural community college. Online theses and dissertations, (2013) URL: https://encompass.eku.edu/etd/160, (date of access: 14.04.18). [Google Scholar]
- H. D. Ali, International Journal of Innovative Studies in Sociology and Humanities 2(6), 18–24 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Healey, M. & Jenkins, A. Strategies for developing an active research curriculum, (2010). URL: https://cndls.georgetown.edu/media/documents/recentevents/active-research-curriculum.pdf, (date of access: 01.04.18). [Google Scholar]
- C. Fies & J. Marshall , Journal of Science Education and Technology 17 (5), 483–499 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Cakiroglu, F. Erdogdu, S. Gokoglu, 9(2), 171–185 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Wijtmans, L. van Rens & J. E. van Muijlwijk-Koezen, Journal of Chemical Education 91(11), 1830–1837 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.E. Fishman, B.S. Kuzmina, I.L. Pitsuk, Modern Problems of Science and Education 4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Moskvina, Higher Education in Russia 7, 86–93 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.