SHS Web Conf.
Volume 60, 2019Forum on Psychological Health Education and Counselling for School Students (PHECSS2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 January 2019|
- Michael S. Dunbar,Lisa Sontag-Padilla,Rajeev Ramchand,Rachana Seelam,Bradley D. Stein. Mental Health Service Utilization Among Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Questioning or Queer College Students[J]. Journal of Adolescent Health,2017,61(3). [Google Scholar]
- Ahmed M. Abdel-Khalek,David Lester. The association between religiosity, generalized self-efficacy, mental health, and happiness in Arab college students[J]. Personality and Individual Differences,2017,109. [Google Scholar]
- Chrystyna D. Kouros,Megan M. Pruitt,Naomi V. Ekas,Romilyn Kiriaki,Megan Sunderland. Helicopter Parenting, Autonomy Support, and College Students’ Mental Health and Well-being: The Moderating Role of Sex and Ethnicity[J]. Journal of Child and Family Studies,2017,26(3). [Google Scholar]
- Rosalie Corona,Vivian M. Rodríguez,Shelby E. McDonald,Efren Velazquez,Adriana Rodríguez,Vanessa E. Fuentes. Associations between Cultural Stressors, Cultural Values, and Latina/o College Students’ Mental Health[J]. Journal of Youth and Adolescence,2017,46(1). [Google Scholar]
- Edmond P. H. Choi,Janet Y. H. Wong,Daniel Y. T. Fong. Mental health and health-related quality of life of Chinese college students who were the victims of dating violence[J]. Quality of Life Research,2017,26(4). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Gaochan. Positive psychological quality training: the important value orientation of psychological education [J]. Jiangsu Education College (Social Science Edition), 22, 2: 36-38 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Weng Yubai. How to guide students’ psychological barriers in physical education[J]. Education and Teaching Forum, 25 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yu. The Importance and Effective Ways of College Students’ Positive Psychological Quality Cultivation. Journal of Taiyuan University Education College, 33, 3: 17-20 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yuenan. Discussion on the Ways of Cultivating Positive Psychological Quality of College Students. China Management Informationization, 22, 14: 91-92 (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.