SHS Web Conf.
Volume 64, 201914th European Architecture Envisioning Conference (EAEA14 2019)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||26 August 2019|
- G. Ayala, Intelligent Agents Supporting the Social Construction of Knowledge in a Lifelong Learning Environment, Proceedings of the International Workshop on New Technologies for Collaborative Learning NTCL’ 2000, November 2000, Hyogo, Japan, 7988 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- J. Mason, Qualitative Researching, Sage, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- G. Siemens, Connectivism: A learning theory for the digital, International Journal of Instructional Technology Distance Learning, 2,1, 3–10 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- https://tr.khanacademy.org/welcome>; accessed on 20.10. 2018 [Google Scholar]
- B. Shneiderman, The Eyes Have It: A Task by Data Type Taxonomy for Information Visualizations.“ Proc. IEEE Visual Languages, 336–343. (1996) [Google Scholar]
- <https://www.edx.org/>>; accessed on 20.10.2018 [Google Scholar]
- R. Pimenta, R. Poovaiah, On Defining Visual Narratives. Design Thoughts, 25–46, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Tufte, Envisioning Information, Graphics Press, Cheshire, 58 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- M. Castell, The rise of the network society, Blackwell, Oxford, 3, 6 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- E. K. Ackermann, Experiences of artefacts: people’s appropriations / objects’ affordances, in Larochelle M. (ed.) Ernst von Glasersfeld, Key Works on Radical Constructivism, Sense Publishers (2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. Himanen, et al., The Hacker Ethic: and the Spirit of the Information Age. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- U-D. Ehlers, A. Seinert, Networked Learning in a Networked World, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. Goodyear, Pedagogical frameworks and action research in open and distance learning, European Journal of Open and Distance Learning, http://www.eurodl.org/materials/contrib/1999/goodyear/index.html (1999) [Google Scholar]
- P. Goodyear, L. Carvalho, Framing the analysis of learning network architectures, in: L. Carvalho & P. Goodyear (Eds) The architecture of productive learning networks, New York, Routledge. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Schaffert et al. (Eds.): Networked Knowledge − Networked Media, SCI 221, 1–6, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. Abbott, The Cambridge Introduction to Narrative, 13, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- E. Souriau, Time in the Plastic Arts, The Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism, 294307, (1949) [Google Scholar]
- Rodriguez, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. Espiau, et al., A new approach to visual serving in robotics, in Geometric Reasoning for Perception and Action, 106–136, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- R. Mazza, Introduction to Information Visualization, Springer, 126, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. Mayer, R. Moreno, Nine Ways to Reduce Cognitive Load in Multimedia Learning. Journal of Educational Psychology, 38, 43–52, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.