SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Cross-border education in the modern world|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- A. Ortony, G.L. Glore, A. Collins, The Cognitive Structure of Emotions (Cambridge, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- К.T. Schtrogman, The Psychology of Emotion (London, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Yakobson, Feelings, Development and Education (Knowledge, Moscow, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- K. Flake-Hobson, Child Development and Relationships: Translation from English (Center for Human Values, Moscow, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- D. Shaffer, Developmental Psychology: Childhood & Adolescence (Piter, Saint Petersburg, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Shukina, The Problem of Cognitive Interest in Pedagogy (Pedagogy, Moscow, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mid, Culture and the World of Childhood (Science, Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Kon, Child and Society: (Historical and Ethnographic Perspective) (Science, Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Shpet, Introduction to Ethnic Psychology (Works, Moscow) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Lurie, Historical Ethnology: Textbook. Manual for universities (Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- Ekman Р. Emotion in the Human Face. – (Cambridge University Press, New York, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Izard, The face of emotion (Appleton-Century-Crofts, New York, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Steller, From Kamchatka to America (Publishing house “P.P. Soikin”, Leningrad, 1927) [Google Scholar]
- V. Woit, Kamchatka and its inhabitants (Printing house of Saint Petersburg city police, Saint Petersburg, 1855) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Gray, The Psychology of Fear and Stress (New York, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Fridman, Conditions and Factors for Managing a Region with a High Natural and Technological Risk (Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- D. Goleman, Emotional intelligence (Bantam books, New York, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Mayer, P. Salovey, Emotional development and emotional intelligence: Educational implications (Basic Books, New York, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Dill, What teachers need to know. The knowledge, skills, and values essential to good teaching. and Associates (Jossey-Bass Publishers, San Francisco) [Google Scholar]
- K. Gebauer, Turbulenzen im Klassenzimmer: emotionales Lernen in der Schule (Klett-Cotta, Stuttgart, 1997) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.