SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Priority areas of professional training and education in digital economy|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- On the approval of the federal state educational standard of higher education − a bachelor’s degree in training 44.03.01 Pedagogical education (Ministry of Justice of Russia, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Snore, S.A. Burchak, Youth introductory. 1(53), 774-777 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Melnikov, G.G. Elchaninova, Improving Mathematical Education − 2014: Problems and Ways to Solve Materials of the VIII International Scientific and Methodological Conference. 73-76 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Loginovskikh, L.N. Tyshuk, Variability in teaching the algebra course to mathematics and teachers of mathematics – 2000: Improvement of teaching, education and professional orientation of youth in the system of general and vocational education: abstracts of reports and reports of the regional scientific-practical conference, 55-56 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Lebedeva, Bulletin of the Tambov University. Series: Natural and Technical Sciences. 4(12), 476-477 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Vassalaty, Collection of scientific papers SWorld. 1(15), 11-19 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Dalinger, Modern problems of science and education. 1 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.