SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||The psychology of education in the face of changes: risks and challenges of innovation|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- B.G. Meshcheryakova, V.P. Zinchenko, Big Psychology Dictionary, (Prime-EUROZNAK, St. Petersburg, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Ya.I. Varvaricheva, Issues of Psychology, 3 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.D. Babayeva, A.V. Novova, Ya. I. Varvaricheva, Materials of the Anniversary Conference 130 Years of the Psychological Society Organization at Moscow University (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Yurieva, T.Yu. Bolbot, Computer Addiction: Developing, Diagnosis, Correction and Prevention (Porogi, Dnepropetrovsk, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Kirilenko, Materials of the 3rd Scientific-Practical Conference with International Participation: in 2 Parts (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Malyshev, A.K. Sultanova. In the World of Scientific Discoveries 3.3, 51 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Grigorieva, A.R. Vagapova, L.E. Tarasova, A.V. Kashcheeva, I.V. Malyshev, M.S. Tkacheva, T.V. Khutoryanskaya, T. N. Chernyaeva. Adaptation Readiness of a Personality in Modern Conditions of Society Development, (Saratov, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Malyshev, Saratov University News. Series: Philosophy. Psychology. Pedagogy. 3, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Shamionov, Psychological Studies 6, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Grigorieva, Saratov University News. New series. Series. Philosophy. Psychology. Pedagogy. 13, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Shamionov, Russian psychology journal, 14, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Konstantinov, V. V Dyakov, Theory and Practice of Social Development, 12, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Konstantinov, Actual Problems of Modern Psychology Development Prospects, 1, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Grigoryeva, Siberian Pedagogical Journal, 1, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.