SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||The main trends and prospects for the development of regulatory legal regulation of state policy in the field of education in a transitive society|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- See: Yanitsky O.N. Modernization in Russia in the light of the concept of “risk society”, Polis, 6, 21-48 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- Education Bulletin. Reform of higher education: Domestic and foreign experience, URL: http://ac.gov.ru/files/publication/a/13584.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 07.05.2012 No. 599 “ON measures to implement the state policy in the field of education and science”, СZ of the Russian Federation, 19, 2336 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Order Of The Government of the Russian Federation of 30.04.2014 No. 722-r “On the approval of the plan of activities (“road map”) “Changes in the sectors of the social sphere aimed at improving the efficiency of education and science” of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, 19, 2469 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Balatsky E. Salary impasse. Where will the Roadmap come from?, Science. Innovation. Education, 1(23) (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Letter of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation of 26.06.2003 No. 1455-784 / 15 “On approximate standards of time for calculating the volume of educational work and the main types of educational-methodical and other works performed by the teaching staff of educational institutions of higher and additional professional education”, Official documents in education, 23 (2003). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.