SHS Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Theory and Practice of Project Management in Education: Horizons and Risks”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Project Management of Higher Education|
|Published online||19 August 2020|
- B. Maguire, Issues arising from qualifications frameworks in Europe. Irish Bologna Expert Conference «National Qualifications Frameworks and the European Overarching Frameworks: Supporting Lifelong Learning in European Education and Training», 15 April, Dublin Castle, Ireland (2010). Available at: http://www.aic.lv/bolona/2010/Sem09-10/QA_Dublin/QualificationsFrameworksConf-April2010.pdf [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization: guidelines for quality assurance in cross-border higher education (Paris, 2006) Available at: http://www.unesdoc.unesco.org/images/ [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Temnyatkina, D.V. Tokmeninova, Perspec. of Sc. and Ed. 39(3), 489-499 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Borisenkov, The Ed. And Sc. j. 1(3), 4-28 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kirichenko, M.N. Strikhanov, Vysshee Obrazovanie v Rossii 28(11), 117-125 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Yakunchev, N.V. Zhukova, T.A. Maskaeva, O. A. Lyapina, Perspec. Of Sc. And Ed. 42(6), 65-77 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Zolotareva, Vocational education in Russia and abroad 10, 19-23 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Ponomareva, The role of WorldSkills International and WorldSkills Russia in the development of professional skills of young specialists, in Materials of the international scientific forum “Education. Science. Culture”, collection of scientific articles, Sergiyev Posad, Russia (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. M. Minyaeva, M. G. Taspaeva, Sec. Voc. Ed., 8, 38-42 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Yanushevskaya, El. Sc. And Method. J. Of the Omsk State Agrarian University, April – June (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Zalyalova, Voc. Ed. In the Republic of Tatarstan 2, 42 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Morozova, A.G. Kapustin, N.A. Koshkina, V.N. Kasyanov, O.Y Bespyatykh, Conducting the final attestation using worldskills Russia methods as a way of assessing the degree of life safety future teachers professional competence, in Proceedings of the IV International Forum on Teacher Education”, Astra Salvensis, 22-24 May, Kazan, Russian Federation (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Gibadullin, A.N. Kalinchenko, S.G. Nagovitsyn, Score-rating system for assessing students’ academic success as a factor of qualitative characteristics in the credit system, in Materials of the interagency conference, Izhevsk, Russia (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. S. Ryazanova, Modular rating assessment as a means of improving the quality of mathematical education of university students, dis ... cand. ped. Sciences (Magnitogorsk, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Sazonov, The Ed. And Sc. J., 1(9), 15-34 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Paputkova, E. P. Sedykh, O. A. Orlova, Mod. Prob. Of Sc. And Ed. 4, (2015) Available: http://science-education.ru/en/article/view?id=21240 [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Semenova, Yu.V. Ushanov, Sc. And Tour.: Interac. Str. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Petrov, Sc. And Ed.: New Time. Sc. And Meth. J. 3(4), 77-78 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Vakhrusheva, S.V. Savinova, Carrying out a state exam at a university using the WORLDSKILLS RUSSIA methodology, Pedagogy and Psychology, Culture and Art: A collection of scientific papers based on materials from the International Scientific and Practical Conference (NGO “Professional Science”, St. Petersburg, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.