SHS Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Theory and Practice of Project Management in Education: Horizons and Risks”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Project Management of Higher Education|
|Published online||19 August 2020|
- A.Yu Fedosov, N.P. Khodakova, Yu.A. Brevnova, A.A. Ziroyan, G.S. Sulyan, Amazonia Investiga 7(12), 579-584 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Bazaev, A.A. Danilov, A.Y. Gerasimenko, B.B Gorbunov, Y.P. Masloboev, D.A. Potapov, D.V Telyshev, S.A Tereshchenko, S.V. Selishchev, Biomedical Engineering 3(47), 111-115 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Skurikhina, R.A. Valeeva, N.P Khodakova., E.V. Maystrovich, Eurasia Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education 14(12), (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Lekwa, L.A. Reddy, E.S. Shernoff, School Psychology Quarterly 34(1), 109-118 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Miller, E.M. Ramirez, T.B. Murdock, Teaching and Teacher Education 64 260–269 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Mitchell, R.G. Hirn, T.J. Lewis, Teacher Education and Special Education 40(2), 140–153 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Nelson, L.A. Reddy, C.M. Dudek, A.J. Lekwa, School Psychology Quarterly 32(4), 465–479 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Poulou, International Journal of School and Educational Psychology 5(2), 126–136 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Reddy, C.M. Dudek, A. Lekwa, Theory into Practice 56(1), 46–55 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Khodakova, N.A. Morozova, Personality Education 3, 39-45 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Lyubchenko, S.G. Vorovshchikov, The idea of the infrastructure project of the network interaction of educational organizations of general and higher education”, In the collection: “Theory and practice of project management in education: horizons and risks”, Materials of the international scientific-practical conference (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Ryabov, O.A. Lyubchenko, S.G. Vorovshchikov, The network department of training counselors as a resource for networking between a children’s camp and university, In the collection: “Management Solutions for Relevant Problems of Modern Education”, Materials of the international round table (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Fetter, Bulletin of the Orenburg State Pedagogical University. Electronic scientific journal 3(19), 213-221 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Clark, M. Newberry, Asia-Pacific Journal of Teacher Education 47(2), 1-16 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Poulou, L.A. Reddy, C.M. Dudek, School Psychology International 40(2) 25-48 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Shakuto, I.Yu. Kuznetsova, Economic and humanitarian studies of the regions 3, 85-89 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C.N.G. Chao, W.S.E. Chow, C. Forlin, F.C. Ho, Teaching and Teacher Education 66, 360–369 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Dudek, L.A. Reddy, A.L. Lekwa, Contemporary School Psychology 28 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Moreno, R. Tadepalli, Managerial & Decision Economics 7(23), 385 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Niyivuga, A. Otara, D. Tuyishime. SAGE Open 9(1), (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Cansiz, N. Cansiz, SAGE Open 9(4), (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.