SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 87, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Teacher Professionalism: Psychological and Pedagogical Support of a Successful Career” (ICTP 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||08 December 2020|
- T.A. Mironova, Psychological support for the process of migrant children’s adaptation to school, Molodoi uchenyi, 4, 659-662 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- А.Ya. Makarov, Social and cultural adaptation of migrant children in the educational environment, access mode: http://www.dissercat.com, (access date: 19.03.2018) (2010) [Google Scholar]
- О.Yu. Miazina, Adaptation of migrant children to the school environment, Historical and socio-educational thought: electronic journal, 2 (18), 80-83 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ainsworth, Sociology of education an A-to-Z guide Thousand Oaks: SAGE Publications, p. 1056 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gordon, Assimilation in American life: the role of race, religion, and national origins, p. 272 (Oxford university press, 1964) [Google Scholar]
- R. Alba, The children of immigrants in school: a comparative look at integration in the United States and Western Europe, p. 350 (New York university press, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- О.I. Krushelnitskaya, Learning to live together, Nachalnaia shkola, 9, 131-135 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Е.B. Demintseva, Migrants from Central Asia in Moscow, access mode: http://demoscope.ru/weekly/2014/0597/tema01.php (access date: 27.10.2017) (Moscow, Demoscop weekly, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.F. Florinskaya, Migration and the labor market, p. 108 (Moscow, Publishing House Delo, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Maliarchuk, L.V. Krugova, Ways to overcome the difficulties of adapting migrant children to the Russian school reality, E-koncept, 37, 131-135, access mode: http://e-koncept.ru/2015/95649.htm. (access: 21.01.2018) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Т.V. Burkovskaya, Socio-cultural adaptation of teenagers from migrant families, p. 27 (Briansk, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Е.А. Zhelezniakova, Migrant children in modern Russian schools: ways of language adaptation, Izvestia PSPU named after Belinsky V.G., 28, 774-778 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Е.Yu. Zakharchenko, Migrant children in the atmosphere of a modern Russian school, access mode: http://portalus.ru/modules/shkola/rus_readme.php?subaction=showfull&id=1192707095&archive=1196815384&start_from=&ucat=&category=3 (access date: 17.03.2018) (2007) [Google Scholar]
- М.А. Rimarchuk, Motivation of teachers’ professional activity, p. 293 (Krasnoyarsk, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.А. Aleksandrov, Migrant children and parents in cooperation with the Russian school, 1, 176-199 (SPb. Polytechnic university Publishing House, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.А. Aleksandrov, Ethnic composition of schools and the migration status of schoolchildren in Russia, 1, 173-195 (SPb. Polytechnic university Publishing House, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- А. Soldatova, The experience of ethnological study of school systems in multi-ethnic megacities, p. 302 (Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Е.V. Liarskaya, “They are odd people ...”: Some stereotypical ideas of teachers of the Yamal-Nenets Okrug about tundra people, Anthropological forum, 5, 242-258 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- А.N. Guliaeva, Socio-cultural adaptation of migrant children, Part 2, 5, access mode: https://psyjournals.ru/psyedu_ru/2010/n5/Gulyaeva.shtml (access date: 11.01.2018) (psyedu.ru, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Е.L. Omelchenko, Yu.V. Andreeva, E.L. Lukyanova, G.A. Sabirova, Ya.N. Krupets, Adaptation of migrant children in school, p. 216 (Moscow, Ulyanovsk State University, 2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.