SHS Web Conf.
Volume 88, 2020International Scientific Forum “Issues of Modern Linguistics and the Study of Foreign Languages in the Era of Artificial Intelligence (dedicated to World Science Day for Peace and Development)” (LLT Forum 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Conference 1 - Fundamental Problems of Modern Theoretical and Applied Linguistics in an Interdisciplinary Aspect in the era of High Technologies|
|Published online||24 December 2020|
- D. Siepmann, Academic Writing and Culture: An Overview of Differences between English, French and German. Meta, 51 (1), pp. 131–150 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. B. Kaplan, “Cultural Thought Patterns in Intercultural Education, ” Croft, Kenneth (Ed.) Readings on English as a Second Language Cambridge, Winthrop, pp. 399-418 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- M. Clyne, Cultural differences in the organization of the academic texts. Journal of pragmatics, 11, pp. 211-247 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Stebletsova, Meta-professional business discourse: typology and national specifics (2017) (in Russ.) [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Stebletsova, Pragmalinguistic approach to discourse description: a model of descriptive analysis and application practice. Bulletin of Voronezh State University. Series: Philology. Journalism, №1. pp. 90-93 (2014) (in Russ.) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gotti, Insights into medical discourse: diachronic and synchronic perspectives. ESP today, Vol. 3(1), pp. 5-24 (2015): [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Stebletsova, I.I. Torubarova, Formality as a Style-Forming Property of Academic English: Synchronic Analysis of Medical Research Texts. Science Journal of Volgograd State University. Linguistics, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 157-173 (2019) (in Russ.). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Vinogradova, I.Y. Kolesnikova, Reflection of the peculiarities of national mentality in medical discourse. Medical discourse: questions of theory and practice: Proceedings of the 7th International Scientific, Practical and Educational Conference. Edited by E.V. Vinogradova (2019) (in Russ.) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Vishnyakova, O.D. Vishnyakova, A.V. Kiseleva, Medical professional discourse in the context of cognitive-linguistic analysis. Discourse of professional communication. №1-1, pp. 55-69 (2019) (in Russ.) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Ponomarenko, E.A. Mishutinskaya, I.S. Zlobina, Linguo-stylistic features of medical texts in the translation aspect. Humanitarian paradigm, №1 (4), (2018) (in Russ.) [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Stebletsova, Y.N. Naumenko, Titles of English and Russian scientific articles: discursivecognitive features. Bulletin of the Moscow State Linguistic University. Humanitarian sciences. № 4 (820). P. 161-179 (2019) (in Russ.) [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Stebletsova, I.I. Torubarova, Some features of translation of medical texts: post-translation analysis of a scientific article. Mir nauki, kultury, obrazovaniya [Journal of science, culture, education]. № 1 (74). pp. 407-409 (2019) (in Russ.) [Google Scholar]
- V. Johansson, Lexical diversity and lexical density in speech and writing: a developmental perspective // Lund University, Dept. of Linguistics and Phonetics. Working Papers. Vol. 53, pp. 61–79 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L. Batia, What percentage of text lexis is necessary for comprehension? // Special Language: from humans thinking to thinking machines / ed. by Ch. Lauren, M. Nordman. L.: Multilingual Matters. pp. 316–323 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- I. S. P. Nation, How large a vocabulary is needed for reading and listening? in Canadian Modern Language Review, Vol. 63, iss. 1. pp. 59–82 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.R. Galperin, Essays on the style of the English language (1958) (in Russ.) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.