SHS Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2021International Conference “Technological Educational Vision” (TEDUVIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- D. Bogoyavlenskaya (ed.), Working concept of giftedness, 2-nd edition., amended. Moscow (2003). [Google Scholar]
- I. Isaeva, Technology of Designing Individual Educational Routes: a tutorial. Magnitogorsk, Magnitogorsk Publ. state tech. un-ty named after G. I. Nosov (2015). [Google Scholar]
- K. Kennedy, J. Farley, Counseling gifted students: School-based considerations and strategies. International Electronic Journal of Elementary Education, 10(3), 361-367 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S. Lezina, Study of the Role of Personal Factors in the Development of Giftedness (primary schoolchildren and adolescents): dis. ... candidate of psychological sciences, Moscow, 27 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- D. Matthews, Book Review: Mindset: The New Psychology of Success, by Dweck, C. S. (2006), Gifted Children, 1(2), Article 7, 66 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kurt Heller et al. (ed.). International handbook of giftedness and talent, 2. ed. (Rev. repr.). Amsterdam [etc.], Elsevier, XV, 11 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- V. Romanov, Individual Educational Route of a Student as a Condition for the Implementation of FGOS when Working with Children with Special Educational Needs [Electronic resource]: Psychological and pedagogical support of gifted children: collection of articles on the materials of the scientific-practical conference, 24-36 (2017). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32376431 [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Rinn, J.A. Plucker, V.B. Stocking, Fostering Gifted Students’Affective Development: A Look at the Impact of Academic Self-Concept. TEACHING Exceptional Children Plus, 6(4), 32 (2010). Article URL https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/EJ907033.pdf [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Aleksandrova, Pedagogical Support of High School Students in the Development and Implementation of Individual Educational Trajectories: dis. ... Dr. ped. Sciences. Tyumen, 7 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Zolotareva, E.N. Lekomtseva, A.L. Pikin, Tutor support for a gifted child: textbook for undergraduate and graduate programs. 2nd ed., Rev. and additional. Moscow, Yurayt (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Kunash, Individual Educational Route of a Student: methodical constructor, models, analysis. Volgograd, Teacher (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kremneva, Designing Models of an Individual Educational Route for Students with Signs of Giftedness, Science and school, 4, 205-210 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Gretsov, Get to Know Yourself: psychological tests for adolescents, SPb. and others: St. Petersburg, Peter Press, 205 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- E P. Ilyin, Psychology of Wil, 2nd ed, St. Petersburg, Peter, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Nekrasov, Personal characteristics: recommendations for educational practice for students studying in the direction of “Psychology” (bachelor’s degree). Krasnodar: Kuban State University, 49-51 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Rean, Psychology and Psychodiagnostics of Personality: Theory, Methods, Research., Workshop: the arsenal of a practical psychologist, St. Petersburg, Prime- Evroznak (2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.