SHS Web Conf.
Volume 99, 2021International Scientific Conference “Delivering Impact in Higher Education Learning and Teaching: Enhancing Cross-Boarder Collaborations” (DIHELT 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||08 March 2021|
- P. Backhaus, Linguistic Landscapes. A Comparative Study of Urban Multilingualism in Tokyo. Clevedon; Buffalo; Toronto: Multilingual Matters Ltd., 158 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Fedorova, Language landscape: city and crowd. Bulletin of Novosibirsk State University. Series: History, Philology. 6. 70 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kusset, Linguistic landscape of coronacrisis in Germany. Communication research. 4, 814 (2020) [http://www.com-studies.org/ru/] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mueller, On the reflection of the pandemic in different cultural linguistic landscapes (on the example of elements of the public space of Minsk, Nuremberg and Warsaw). 4. 846 (2020) [http://www.com-studies.org/ru/] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mustajoki, N. Zorikhina-Nilsson, A. Tous-Rovirosa, R. Guzman Tirado, D. Dergacheva, I. Vepreva, T. Itskovich, Covid-19: a catastrophe in the linguistic dimension of different countries. Quaestio Rossica. 4. 1369 (2020) [https://qr.urfu.ru/ojs/index.php/qr/issue/view/316/238] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.