SHS Web Conf.
Volume 99, 2021International Scientific Conference “Delivering Impact in Higher Education Learning and Teaching: Enhancing Cross-Boarder Collaborations” (DIHELT 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 March 2021|
- A. Chickering, Z. Gamson Seven Principles for Good Practice in Undergraduate Education. AAHE Bulletin, 39. 3 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- D. Cole, Do Interracial Interactions Matter? An Examination of Student Faculty Contact and Intellectual Self-Concept. Journal of Higher Education, 78. 249 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hurtado, K. Eagan, M. Tran, C. Newman, M. Chang, P. Velasco We Do Science Here: Underrepresented Students’ Interactions with Faculty in Different Contexts. Journal of Social Issues. 67. 3. 553 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Enqiang Hong, Hu Tianyou A Case Study of Solutions to Problems in Practicing Office Hours System in Mainland Universities of China. Journal of Ningbo University(Educational Science Edition), 34. 05. 59 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Li, J. Pitts Does It Really Matter? Using Virtual Office Hours to Enhance Student-Faculty Interaction. Journal of Information Systems Education, 20, 2. 175 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. L. Dika Relations with faculty as social capital for college students: Evidence from Puerto Rico. Journal of College Student Development. 53. 596 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Layne Defining effective teaching. Journal on Excellence in College Teaching, 23. 1. 43 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Whitney Griffin Starting the Conversation: An Exploratory Study of Factors That Influence Student Office Hour Use. College Teaching. 62. 3. 94 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Margaret Smith Office Hours Are Kind of Weird’: Reclaiming a Resource to Foster Student-Faculty Interaction. InSight: A Journal of Scholarly Teaching. 12. 14 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.Cifuentes, N. Lents Increasing Student-Teacher Interactions at an Urban Commuter Campus through Instant Messaging and Online Office Hours. Electronic Journal of Science Education. 14. 1. 1 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.Cotten, B. Wilson Student Faculty Interactions: Dynamics and Determinants. Higher Education. 51. 487 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Jianping Luo, Luting Ma On the Relationship between Students’ Type and Learning Behaviors. Journal of National Academy of Education Administration. 08. 78 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.