SHS Web Conf.
Volume 99, 2021International Scientific Conference “Delivering Impact in Higher Education Learning and Teaching: Enhancing Cross-Boarder Collaborations” (DIHELT 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||08 March 2021|
- M.D. Ilyazova, D.Y. Tulepbergenova Case Study as a Method of Creating Educational Professionally Oriented Situations: Situational and Contextual Approach//Siberian Pedagogical Journal, 2 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. K. Zhaksygulova, A. Nurpeisova Use of Case Study Method in the Competence Approach in the Training of Students in Management//Bulletin of Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, 2 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Malkova, A.A. Kolaev Possibilities of Using Case Technology in Teaching the Disciplines Specialized in Personnel Management.//Penitentiary Science, 3 (39) (2017). [Google Scholar]
- European Parliament and the Council. Recommendation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 April 2008 on the establishment of the European Qualifications Framework for Lifelong Learning, 111. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Tereschenko, M.K. Zagorskaya Case Method Application in Teaching Students for Entrepreneurship in Europe//Problems of Science, 5 (87) (2017). [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Grass, V.I. Petrishchev, E.S. Latynina Formation of Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial Culture of Schoolchildren in the USA and China as a Pedagogical Technology//Bulletin of Astafiev Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University, 3 (37) (2016). [Google Scholar]
- I. Kh Bagirova., B.S. Burykhin Case Study as Interactive Method in the Education of Students of Economic Specialties in the Study of the Personnel Management//Bulletin of Tomsk State University. Economics, 3 (19) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Bakhtina Problems Related to Case Study in Educational Process//Vectors of Well-Being: Economy and Society, 2 (21) (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Rassadina Implementation of Practice-Oriented Approach in Professional Training of Cadets Specialized in Personnel Management//Penitentiary Science, 3 (43) (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.