SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- I.S. Kuzmenko, Value and objective aspects of solidarity in the context of global transformation, [Electronic resource] https://doi.org/10.24158/fik.2020.5.1 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Tagunova, World trends in the development of school education, Pedagogy, 6, 106–113 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Yanitsky Challenges and risks of globalization. Seven theses, Sociological research, 1, 29–39 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Bayborodova, Local history activity as a means of educating the civic identity of rural schoolchildren, Bulletin of the Academy of Children’s and Youth Tourism and Local History, 1(122), 123–133 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Moshkin, S.V. Petrov, Pedagogical tasks as a means of teaching schoolchildren the basics of life safety, OBZH: Fundamentals of life security, 4, 18–22 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Solomin, S.V. Abramova, P.V. Stankevich, The main priorities of the development of higher pedagogical education in the field of life safety [Electronic resource] https://moluch.ru/th/3/archive/14/392/ (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Burlakova, V.I. Oleshkevich, Applied cultural and historical psychology before the Challenges of modernity, National Journal of Psychology, 3(39), 3–12 (2020 [Google Scholar]
- Yu.R. Efremova, N.A. Simbirtseva, Cultural identity of bilingual children: psychological and pedagogical aspect, Pedagogical education in Russia, 5, 146–153 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Znakov, Self-creation of a person – a new stage in the development of the psychology of the subject, Bulletin of the Saint Petersburg University. Psychology, 9(2), 112–122 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Borisenkov, O.V. Gukalenko, V.N. Pustovoitov, Multicultural educational space of the university as a medium for the formation of citizenship, Pedagogy, 2, 44–51 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Gulevich, A.V. Rudakov, Patriotic education as a strategic direction of the state policy of the Russian Federation on strengthening national identity, Bulletin of the Russian Nation, 3, 9–24 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tarada, Education Research Highlights [Electronic resource] https://www.edutopia.org/article/2018-education-research-highlights (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Kamerilova, M.A. Kartavykh, I.A. Voronina, Formation of civil identity as an actual problem of modern education, Problems of modern pedagogical education: collection of scientific papers, 111–114 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.F. Bemalyan, Multiculturalism: the essence and evolution of political practice, Bulletin of the Russian Nation, 2, 102–111 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Asmolov, M.S. Guseltseva, On the value sense of socio-cultural modernization of education: from reforms to reformation, Vestnik Bulletin of the Russian State University for the Humanities, 1, 18–43 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Sergeev, Study of the formation of professionally important qualities of a psychologist necessary for the re-socialization of adolescents who have been subjected to religious and extremist influence, Vestnik of Minin University, 9(1) (2021) [Google Scholar]
- E.Yu. Glazyrina, E.V. Dongauzer, T.A. Nezhinskaya, Project activity as a condition for the formation of civil identity of students, Pedagogical education in Russia, 3, 16–25 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Grimovskaya, Development of cognitive abilities of children in project activities on environmental topics, Vestnik of Minin University, 8(2) (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.