SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- N. Hill, Think and Grow Rich (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Aaker, E. Yohimshtiler, Brand leadership: a new concept of branding (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Domnin, Branding, new technologies in Russia. Marketing for professionals (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Pertsia, L.M. Mamleeva, Brand Anatomy (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V. Makovich, L. Petrov, Make a name for yourself! Creating a personal brand (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Burnet, S. Moriarty, Marketing communications: an integrated approach (2001) [Google Scholar]
- T. Peters, The Brand Called You, http://www.fastcompany.com/28905/brandcalled-you. [Google Scholar]
- T. Peters, Transform Yourself into a Brand! 50 surefire ways to stop being mediocre (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Danilova, Self-branding, or Marketing of individuality (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ekhlasi, K. Talebi, S. Alipour, Identifying the process of personal branding for entrepreneurs, Asian Journal of Research in Marketing, 4(1), 100-111 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Gorbatov, S.N. Khapova, E.I. Lysova, Personal branding: Interdisciplinary systematic review and research agenda, Frontiers in Psychology, 9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Mantulenko, E.Z. Yashina, S.I. Ashmarina, Personal brand of university teachers in the digital age, Digital Age: Chances, Challenges and Future, ISCDTE, 62-70 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Mohammed, R. Steyn, Personal branding: A systematic review of the research and design strategies used reported in journal articles relating to critical elements of personal branding, Proceedings of the International Conference on Business and Management Dynamics, Sustainable economies in the information economy, 27-35 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rangarajan, B.D. Gelb, A. Vandaveer, Strategic personal branding - and how it pays off, Keller Center Research Report, 11(3) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Zabojnik, Personal branding and marketing strategies, European Journal of Science and Theology, 14(6), 159-169 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Parents of schoolchildren on education and the role of teachers, Public Opinion Fund (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Parabuchev, Teacher in the era of social transformations - to a self-portrait of the profession, Education Issues, 4, 246-259 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Marfusalova, Wisdom of the northerners' ecological traditions, Publishing House of the SB RAS (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Nafanailova, Socio-psychological characteristics of the self-concept of representatives of the Sakha ethnic group (2007) [Google Scholar]
- David McNally, Carl D. Speke, How to stand out from the crowd, or the Formula of personal branding (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Domnin, Brand identity - the key concept of brand management, Brand management, 5, 266-282 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.