SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- J.R. Nesterova, Pedagogical conditions for the development of creative abilities of younger schoolchildren in visual activity by means of painting, taking into account federal state requirements, Bulletin Series: Pedagogy. Psychology, 5(23) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Genrikhovich, Environmental approach as a pedagogical innovation and the conditions for its development, 148 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Manuylov, Conceptual foundations of the environmental approach in education, Bulletin of KSU named after N.A. Nekrasov, 14, 21-27 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Yasvin, Educational environment: from modeling to design, 365 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ivanov, The phenomenon of the cultural environment of the educational organization in the development of spiritual values by children, Pedagogical education in Russia, 4, 198-205 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Dorozhkin, E.F. Zeer, Methodology of vocational and pedagogical education: theory and practice (theoretical and methodological foundations of vocational and pedagogical education), Education and Science, 9, 4-20 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Legenchuk, Pedagogical conditions for the succession of multilevel vocational education in the region, Problems of modern teacher education, 232-238 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Legenchuk E.A., D.V. Legenchuk, Some components of the multilevel vocational education management process, Continuing education in the modern world: history, problems, prospects, 162-165 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Moreva, Pedagogy of secondary vocational education: a textbook for students, 432 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Nemirovsky, A.V. Nemirovskaya, Social competitiveness: chances of success in youth and adults, Sociological Journal, 24(2), 135-149 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Shafranov-Kutsev, G.Z. Efimova, The formation of competitive personality traits is the main task of the education system, Alma mater (Bulletin of higher education), 10, 69-76 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Shipilina, Methodology of psychological and pedagogical research, 208 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Romano, T.V. Drozdova, Distance learning: necessary and sufficient conditions for effective implementation, Modern education, 1, 172-195 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Lewandowska, Children’s well-being and distance learning during pandemics covid-19, 5 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Legenchuk, T.I. Ekimova, Conceptual foundations for the development of the visual abilities of applicants based on media competence in the process of continuous interaction of educational organizations, Published by Atlantis Press SARL, 10-15 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Legenchuk, Educational and cognitive activity in the system of multilevel professional education in the context of continuity, Proceedings of the international scientific and practical conference on education, health and human wellbeing, 22-27 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Legenchuk, Peculiarities of individualization principles of multilevel professional education under conditions of the cross-border educational complex, Proceedings of the ecological-socio-economic systems: models of competition and cooperation, 56-62 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.