SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- N.A. Gushchina, Valuable self-determination of graduate students in the axiosphere of the Internet, In the collection: Scientific works of the Kaluga State University named after K.E. Tsiolkovsky. Materials of the regional university scientific and practical conference. Ser. “Psychological and pedagogical sciences” (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Ivanova, Development of intelligence as the basis of personal and professional development of students topic of dissertation and author’s abstract on the Higher Attestation Commission of the Russian Federation 19.00.07 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Krystle, Intrinsic motivaiton in the classroom, Journal of Student Engagement: Education Matters, 2(1), 30-35 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kraevsky, V.V. Kumarin, V.M. Polonsky and others, Interdisciplinary research in pedagogy (1994) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Semenova, Formation of the Russian national identity of students in the conditions of the multicultural educational space of the university (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Oskolova, Formation of national identity of students in a multicultural society (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Katz, Formation of interethnic tolerance of students in the multicultural environment of the university (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Erdnieva, Formation of communicative competence of bachelors of the humanitarian profile in a multicultural environment (2018) [Google Scholar]
- http://dom-hors.ru/rus/files/arhiv_zhurnala/spp/2020/2/pedagogics/levchenko.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Ephieva, A.R. Dzhioeva, Multicultural education in the system of professional and higher education, New Science: Problems and Prospects (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Levchenko, Multicultural educational environment and its pedagogical potential, Bulletin of Kaluga University, 1, 66-69 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Galishnikovaa, T.A. Baklashovaa, L.V. Khafizovaa, Formation of Student’s Tolerance in Multicultural, Environment When Teaching a Foreign Language International Forum on Teacher Education (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Kolobova, Some aspects of multicultural education, Bulletin of OSU, 2(121), 188-191 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Fetiskin et al., Socio-psychological diagnostics of the development of personality and small groups (2009) [Google Scholar]
- http://azps.ru/tests/tests2_uchmotivos.html (date of treatment 02/18/2021) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Bibler, From Science Teaching - to the Logic of Culture, Two philosophical introductions to the twenty-first century (1991) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Maslov, N.V. Levchenko, Development of professional and moral qualities of future teachers in the learning process in the multicultural environment of the university, Izvestiya TulGU. Humanitarian sciences, 4-1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.