SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- G.V. Kuritsyna, Essential and meaningful characteristics of distance learning in higher education institutions, Bulletin of the Bryat state university, Education, Personality, Society, 2, 34-50 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Karhanyan, Analysis of Distance Learning in Force Majeure Conditions, Cross-Cultural Studies: Education and Science, 5(2), 92-96 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Keegan, Distance Education, On Defining Distance Education, 1(1), 13-26 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Daniel, World Trends in Higher Distance Education and Opportunities for International Cooperation, In: UNESCO, Higher Level Distance Education, 17-42 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- B. Holmberg, Theory and Practice of Distance Education, 200 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Moore, G. Kersley, Distance education, A system View, Belmont: Wadsworth Publishing Company, 219-222 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- O. Peters, Distance teaching and industrial production: a comparative interpretation in outline, London Croom Helm, 120 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- D. Sewart, Mass Higher Education: Where are We Going?, 240 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Sklyarenko, Foreign Concepts of Distance Education, The Education and science, 1(1), 106-116 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Polat, M.Yu. Bukharkina, M.V. Moiseeva, Theory and practice of distance learning, 130 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Polat, Organization of distance learning in the Russian Federation, Computer science and Education, 4 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Polat, A.E. Petrov, M.A. Tatarinova, etc,, Distance learning in a specialized school, 280 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Andreev, V.I. Soldatkin, Distance learning: essence, technology, organization, 150 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Andreev, V.I. Soldatkin, Applied Philosophy of Open Education: Pedagogical aspect, 160 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Lykova, A.I. Sukharev, Problems of art and pedagogical education in the conditions of distance learning, Modern science-intensive technologies, 12-2, 368-372 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Aleynikova, S.P. Roshchin, Modern problems of higher education, Theory and practice: Actual problems of creative education during the pandemic, On the integration of electronic educational resources in the educational environment of graphic design, Special Issue, 389-394 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Ilyushina, I.A. Lvova, From the experience of teaching the discipline “Fundamentals of theory and methodology of design in decorative and applied art” in remote format, Pedagogy of art, 1, 63-72 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Koveshnikova, P.A. Koveshnikov, N.A. Bakhlova, Social partnership in the process of training future designers, Education and society, 3(122), 70-77 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ivanov, S.P. Lomov, A.G. Akhtyan, Y.V. Shimanovskaya, L.G. Karandeeva, Research on the content of co-overcoming infantilizm of adolescents and youth as a psychologikal anl pedagogikal problem, Espacios, Sociacion de Profesionales y Tecnicos del CONICIT, 40(31), 1-10 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Sotnikova, D.V. Piliper, M.V. Galkina, Didactic principles of teaching folk decorative and applied art at school on the example of Zhostvskoy painting, Modern information technologies in education, science and industry, 120-123 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.