SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- L.E. Semenova, T.A. Serebryakova, Psychological well-being of psychology students with different personal resources of professionally significant characteristics, Bulletin of Minin University, 6(3) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.E. Aleshina, Individual and family psychological counseling (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Witch, Models of Moral Medicine in an Age of Revolutionary Change, Philosophical Issues, 3, 67-72 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kirpichenko, Fundamentals of Medical Psychology and Communication, 174 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- R. Konechny, Psychology in medicine, 405 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Bodrov, Psychological stress: development and overcoming, 528 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Vasilieva, Research of the communicative competence of a future doctor, 200 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K.K. Platonov, Entertaining Psychology, 300 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Sventsitsky, Psychology of Organizations Management, 222 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. Boyko, A.G. Kovalev, V.N. Panferov, Socio-psychological climate of the team and personality, 207 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Obozov, Three approaches to the study of psychological compatibility, Questions of Psychology, 6, 98-101 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- M. Andreeva, N.N. Bogomolova, L.A. Petrovskaya, Foreign social psychology of the twentieth century, 286 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Babushkin, A.S. Bufius, Psychological compatibility and responsiveness in group activities, Psychopedagogy in law enforcement, 2, 40-42 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Ilyin, Psychology of communication and interpersonal relations, 576 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Kochurov, The influence of personal characteristics on interpersonal compatibility, 109 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Yastrebova, E.A. Pryakhina, A.A. Trifilova, N.V. Fomina, Experience in researching the relationship between a doctor and a patient by projective methods, International Student Scientific Bulletin, 5-1, 119 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Emanuel, Four models of the relationship between doctor and patient, [Electronic resource] http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/396718. [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Clark, Medical practices ’sensitivity to patients’ needs: Opportunities and practices for improvement, Journal of Ambulatory Care Management, 26(2), 110-123 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Freud, Introduction to psychoanalysis, 437 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Fomina, T.E. Fedoseeva, I.V. Fomin, The attitude of doctors and patients to the treatment of the disease as a social psychological problem (on the example of the treatment of arterial hypertension), Bulletin of the Minin University, 2 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Pochebut, I.A. Meijis, Social psychology, 665 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G. Elwyn, A. Edwards, P. Kinnersley, R. Grol, Shared decision making and the concept of equipoise: the competences of involving patients in healthcare choices, British Journal of General Practice, 50, 892-899 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Defining the Patient-Physician Relationship for the 21st Century, 3rd Annual Disease Management Outcomes Summit, 2, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Murray, Explorations in personality, 516 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Zakharova, T.M. Sorokina, E.A. Yudina, Research actions in the structure of psychological readiness for the profession of a future doctor, Bulletin of Minin University, 7(3) (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.