SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- S.A. Vahabova, Emotional burnout of a teacher: symptoms, prevention measures, Colloquium-journal [online], 9(61) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Pisarevskaya, Teacher’s emotional burnout and psychological wellbeing, World of Science. Pedagogy and psychology, [online], 4(7), (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bianchi, I.S. Schonfeld, P. Vandel, E. Laurent, On the Depressive Nature of the «Burn-out syndrome», A Clarification, European Psychiatry, 41, 109-110 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Carlotto, Sindrome de burnout e fatores associados: Um estudo epidemiológico com professores [Factors associated with burnout’s syndrome, An epidemiological study of teachers], Universidade Luterana do Brasil, Canoas, Brazil Cad Saude Publica, 22, 1017-1026 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Sobol, Correction and prevention of burnout syndrome in the professional activity of teachers, Symbol of science, 1, 121-124 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Bartosh, O.P. Bartosh, M.V. Mychko, Research of the teachers’ mental health features in the dynamics of the educatiobal process, Ecopsychological research-6: ecology of childhood and psychology of sustainable development, 6, 194-197 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Sorokoumova, O.V. Shurygina, Modern methods of diagnostics and psychological correction of teachers’ emotional burnout, Perm University Herald. Series «Philosophy. Psychology. Sociology», 3, 437-443 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Liashenko, Prevention of emotional burnout of teachers at a higher education institution, StudNet, 8, 66-72 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Magomedova, The syndrome of a teacher’s emotional burnout and its influence on productive activity in group, Bulletin of Science and Education, 17(71), 96-98 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Sunnatova, Communicative skills and the teacher’ emotional burnout in subject-subject interaction with students, Society: sociology, psychology, pedagogy, 11(67), 94-101 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Dzhappueva, T.V. Tymoshenko, The study of teachers’ emotional burnout level, Azimuth of Scientific Research: Pedagogy and Psychology, 2(15), 215-217 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Emelyanova, E.I. Shuraleva, Personal Factors of Emotional Burnout among Teachers in Correctional School, The horizons of the Humanities, 5, 67-84 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Belov, Y.A. Parfenov, S.A. Parfenov, N.L. Boyar, O.A. Titova, The forecast of teachers’ emotional burnout development, Scientific Notes of the P.F. Lesgaft University, 3(157), 352-356 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Polishchuk, N.N. Krylova, Psychological and pedagogical research of teachers’ emotional burnout syndrome, Bulletin of the Penza State University, 3(15), 20-25 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Vardanyan, A.A. Paramonov, Optimization of stress resistance of teachers with emerging emotional burnout, World of Science. Pedagogy and psychology, [online], 6(7), 24 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Saibulaeva, P.M. Kagirova, Features of «emotional burnout» syndrome’s development among teachers, The world of science, culture, and education, 3(70), 368-370 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Veselova, Professional motivation and the level of emotional burnout of teachers, Bulletin of Science and Education, 18(72), 96-98 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Dolgopolova, A.M. Manukhina, Psychological and pedagogical prevention of teachers’ emotional burnout, Bulletin of the Samara State Technical University. Series «Psychological and pedagogical sciences», 2(46), 75-86 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. Matveicheva, Prevention of teachers’ emotional burnout, Achievements of science and education, 7(29) 103-104 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Leonova, Emotional burnout of secondary and higher education teachers: a comparative analysis, The development of social Sciences of the Russian students, 2, 32-35 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.