SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- Sh.A. Amonashvili, Pedagogical Symphony, 667 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Zagvyazinsky, Practical methodology of pedagogical search, 72 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Stepashko, Historical and pedagogical theoretical research: scientific apparatus, 60 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Burovkina, Scientific and methodological conditions of art education of students in institutions of additional education: monograph, 320 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Dewey, Democracy and Education, 384 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- P.F. Kapterev, History of Russian Pedagogy, 456 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Ya.A. Komensky, Labyrinth of Light and Heaven of the Heart, 320 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- R. Berne, The development of the Self-concept and education, 422 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Vygotsky, Imagination and creativity in childhood: A psychological sketch, 93 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Vygotsky, Educational psychology, 536 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Vygotsky, Psychology of Art, 576 (1968) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Ivanyuk, Creativity and Personality, 320 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Leontiev, Activity. Consciousness. Personality, 175 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- A. Maslow, Motivation and Personality, 352 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Kagan, Historical typology of artistic culture: Five lectures, 86 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- V. Hoffman, Fundamentals of Contemporary Art: An Introduction to Its Symbolic Forms, 560 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Kogan, Sociology of culture, 120 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Lotman, Articles on the semiotics of culture and art, 312 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M. Heidegger, The Source of Artistic Creation, 526 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Epshtein, The future of the humanities: technogumanism, creatorics, eratology, electronic philology and other sciences of the XXI century, 239 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B. Taylor, Art Today: Contemporary Art 1970-2005, 256 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Kolbysheva, Aesthetic and art education as a sociocultural phenomenon, Art education and science, 2, 6-18 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Savelova, Prospects for International Cooperation in the Training of Specialists for the Sphere of Art and Culture, Higher Education in Russia, 7, 105-110 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Senashenko, A.A. Makarova, Educational hybrids in higher education in Russia, Higher education in Russia, 8-9, 24-42 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.O. Pakhomchikova, Designing a cycle of training sessions in a discipline from the standpoint of an activity-competence approach, Higher education in Russia, 4, 115-126 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Novonikolaevskaya province – Novosibirsk region. 1921-2000. Chronicle. Documents, 327 (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.