SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- U. Beck, The Cosmopolitan State, http://www.eurozine.com/article/2001-12-05-beck-en.html (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shumakova, V.A. Yashutkin, Methodological foundations of training future teachers to ensure the safety of the educational environment of a comprehensive school, The world of science, culture, education, 5(54), 142-143 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Baeva, Psychological safety of the educational environment: how to create and measure it, Ecopsychological research – 6: ecology of childhood and psychology of sustainable development, 6, 280-284 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Slusareva, A. Dontsov, Psychological Safety of an Inclusive Educational Environment: Criteria, Content and Assessment Methods, Te 2nd International Conference on Contemporary Education and Economic Development, 236-242 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Nikabadze, O.S. Pogrebnaya, Psychological safety of the educational environment as a condition for psychoemotional stability of participants in the educational process, Stavropol State Pedagogical Institute Bulletin, 17(1), 170-177 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Stepanova, I.V. Neprokina, Some aspects of providing the psychological safety of the educational environment of a preschool educational organization, Innovative Science, 2-4(14), 120-124 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Tsvirko, S.A. Tyurenkova, Kant, Development of students’l ability to self-education as a factor in the effectiveness of educational and future professional and pedagogical activities, 3(28), 94-99 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.Kh. Rabadanov, Formation of the readiness of bachelors for self-education as one of the most important indicators for assessing learning outcomes, The world of science, culture, 3(76), 210-212 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Belov, A.V. Korzunin, V.V. Yusupov, D.V. Kostin, Methods for assessing the neuropsychic stability of military personnel, Pushkin Leningrad State University Bulletin, 3, 75-88 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Fetiskin, V.V. Kozlov, G.M. Manuilov, Socio-psychological diagnostics of the development of personality and small groups (2005) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Volsgunova, E.A. Shereshkova, Coping strategies and neuropsychic stability of bachelors of the Pedagogical University, Psychological and pedagogical search, 2(54), 123-133 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Uvarina, A.V. Savchenkov, Emotional stability as the most important component of a teacher’s professional stability, South Ural State University Bulletin. Issue: Education. Pedagogical Sciences, 2, 36-46 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lee, R. Pekrun, J. Taxer, P. Schutz, E. Vogl, X. Xie, Teachers’ emotions and emotion management: integrating emotion regulation theory with emotional labor research, Social Psychology of Education, 19, 4 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Sivolobova, Model of a teacher’s readiness to design a safe professional and educational environment, Modern science, 5, 243-246 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Slusareva, A. Dontsov, M. Popova, Formation of professional readiness of teachers as a condition of realization of effective inclusive educational practice, Man-Power-Law-Governance: Interdisciplinary Approaches Section: Psychological Sciences. Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research, 408-413 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Punchik, E.N. Artemyonok, Concepts of strengthening the psychological and pedagogical training of the future teacher, Scientific works of the Republican Institute of Higher Education, 20-1, 132-139 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T.E. Karpovich, Development of the social and professional competence of the future teacher based on the integration of psychological, pedagogical and methodological training of students at the university, Scientific research and education, 2(26), 46-52 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Petrusevich, E.A. Safronov, Development of a specialist’s readiness for professional activity as a pedagogical problem, The world of science, culture, education, 1(80), 140-142 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Avdeeva, V.V. Manuylenko, Formation of psychological readiness of pedagogical specialties’ students for professional activity, Humanities and pedagogical education, 4, 136-139 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Trukhin, Readiness for self-educational activity in the psychological and pedagogical aspect, Modern pedagogical view, 8(21), 45-55 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.