SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- N.A. Aristova, The Syndrome of emotional burnout of teachers of high schools, The book psychology and pedagogy in the system of modern education, 7-10 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Izmailov, Comparative analysis of emotional burnout of teachers, and the teachers of the school, in the collection: problems and prospects of international transfer of innovative technologies, 37-41 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Izmailova, Features of emotional burnout of teachers with different experience, In the collection: Self-development in pedagogy and psychology, 96-100 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kolesnichenko, Yu.O. Petrova and A.V. Polkovnikova, The teacher’s emotional “burnout” syndrome and its prevention, in the collection: digital society in the context of personal development, 138-141 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Gus’kov and O.N. Inkin, Prevention of emotional burnout of the teacher as a means of improving his professional reliability, In the collection: the modernization of agricultural education: integrating science and practice, 7-10 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Nelyapina, Emotional burnout among teachers of general educational institutions, Forum of Young Scientists, 3(7), 329-331 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Petrenko at all, Problem of emotional burnout of the teacher, The Scientific view of the future, 3(1), 71-79 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Sharabarin, and G.N. Boronina, Emotional burnout of teachers: the causes and results of the research, The New science: From the idea to the result, 11-4, 136-139 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Kuznetsova, and I.E. Prikhodko, Prevention of the syndrome of emotional burnout in the activities of teachers, Education. Career. Society, 2(45), 38-41 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Leonov, Emotional burnout of teachers of secondary and higher education: a comparative analysis, Collection of scientific works, 31-35 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Smagina, and Yu.S. Kuzubova, Problems of emotional burnout of teachers Development of modern education: theory, methodology and practice, 1(11), 62-65 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.