SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- D.B. Elkonin, Psychology of the game (1999) [Google Scholar]
- E.O. Smirnova, I.A. Ryabkova, Psychological features of the play activity of modern preschoolers, Questions of psychology, 2, 15-23 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Rzayeva, Criteria and indicators of the level of development of play competence of future educators of preschool educational institutions, Yaroslavl Pedagogical Bulletin, 3, 170-174 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Elly Singer, Game and playfulness in early childhood education and care, Psychology in Russia: State of the Art, 8(2) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.O. Smirnova, Educator’s gaming competence, Modern preschool education, 9, 4-9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Komarova, Research of the phenomenon of professional-game competence of future preschool specialists, Vector of Science, 3 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Kravtsov, E.E. Kravtsova, Psychology of the game (cultural-historical approach) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.O. Smirnova, Game in modern preschool education, Psychological science and education, 3, 92-97 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Korotkova, A story-driven game (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Shamanova, T.G. Khanova, Development of play competence of preschool teachers, Kindergarten from A to Z, 3, 82-92 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Volobueva, Active teaching methods in the methodological work of a kindergarten, Management of preschool education, 6, 70-78 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Shamanova, T.G. Khanova, G.S. Gorkova, Study of the level of play competence of teachers of a preschool educational organization, Problems of modern pedagogical education, 68(4), 263-266 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Trifonova, What is a “good game”: the position of the teacher (reflection on one questionnaire), Kindergarten from A to Z, 3(87), 4-22 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kalinchenko, Yu.V. Miklyaeva, V.N. Sidorenko, The development of the game activity of preschoolers (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E. Singer, M. Nederend, L. Penninx, M. Tajik, & J. Boom, The teacher’s role in supporting young children’s level of play engagement, Early Child Development and Care, 184, 1233-1249 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Vygotsky, Game and its role in the mental development of the child, Journal of the Psychological Society named after L.S. Vygotsky, 1, 2-18 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Vaganova, I.S. Vinnikova, L.A. Sundeeva, M.M. Kutepov, A.A. Popkova, Development of professional-pedagogical focus of a teacher in vocational training, Amazonia Investiga, 9(25), 350-355 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.Y. Burkhanova, G.L. Drandrov, S.S. Ivanova, A.V. Stafeeva, N.B. Vorobyov, V.A. Balchugov, E.V. Ignatyeva, Technological Support of Professional Self-Development of Teachers in the System of Lifelong Learning, International Journal Of Applied Exercise Physiology, 9(4), 117-124 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Khanova, N.V. Belinova, Continuous education of preschool teachers: methodological support for improving professional competence, Problems of modern pedagogical education, 67(3), 240-243 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Bicheva, S.N. Kaznacheeva, Development of legal competence of a teacher of preschool education, Vestnik of Minin University, 8(4), 1 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Kozyreva, Pedagogical modeling in the professional activity of a teacher and a scientific-pedagogical worker, Vestnik of Minin University, 8(2), 1 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Sundeeva, E.V. Lukina, L.Y. Shobonova, L.I. Kutepova, Z.V. Smirnova, Forms and teaching methods in the system of continuing professional education, Propositos Y Representaciones, 9 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.