SHS Web Conf.
Volume 137, 2022XI International Conference on Aerospace Education and Staffing for High-Tech Enterprises (AESHE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Aerospace Education and Staffing for High-Tech Enterprises|
|Published online||18 April 2022|
- UNESCO Universal declaration on cultural diversity, Adopted by the 31st Session of the General Conference of UNESCO, 2 November 2001, Paris, 15 (2001), URL https://www.un.org/en/events/culturaldiversityday/pdf/127160m.pdf [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Hofer, N. Nistor, C. Scheibenzuber, Online teaching and learning in higher education: Lessons learned in crisis situations, Comput. Hum. Behav., 121, 106789 (2021), DOI: 10.1016/j.chb.2021.106789 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Fernández-Gutiérrez, G. Gimenez, J. Calero, Is the use of ICT in education leading to higher student outcomes? Analysis from the Spanish Autonomous Communities, Comput. Educ., 157, 103969 (2020), DOI: 10.1016/j.compedu.2020.103969 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Moser, T. Wei, D. Brenner, Remote teaching during COVID-19: Implications from a national survey of language educators, System, 97, 102431 (2021), DOI: 10.1016/j.system.2020.102431 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Bruggeman, J. Tondeur, S. Vanslambrouck, Experts speaking: Crucial teacher attributes for implementing blended learning in higher education, Internet High. Educ., 48, 100772 (2021), DOI: 10.1016/j.iheduc.2020.100772 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Milicevic, N. Denic, A. Jovanovic, E-learning perspectives in higher education institutions, Technol. Forecast. Soc. Change, 166, 120618 (2021), DOI: 10.1016/j.techfore.2021.120618 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhao, A.M.P. Llorente, M.C.S. Gómez, Digital competence in higher education research: A systematic literature review, Comput. Educ., 168, 104212 (2021), DOI: 10.1016/j.compedu.2021.104212 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Scherer, S.K. Howard, F. Siddiq, Profiling teachers’ readiness for online teaching and learning in higher education: Who’s ready?, Comput. Hum. Behav., 118, 106675 (2021), DOI: 10.1016/j.chb.2020.106675 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Perbawaningsih, Plus Minus of ICT Usage in Higher Education Students, Procedia Soc. Behav. Sci., 103, 717 (2013), DOI: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2013.10.392 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sailer, J. Murböck, F. Fischer, Digital learning in school: What does it take beyond digital tecnology? Teach. Teach. Educ., 103, 103346 (2021), DOI: 10.1016/j.tate.2021.103346 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bilyalova, ICT in Teaching a Foreign Language in High School Procedia, Procedia Soc. Behav. Sci., 237, 175 (2017), DOI: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2017.02.060 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Isaeva, N. Malishevskaya, L. Cherkasova, A. Kolesnichenko, University faculty motivation to students’ distant evaluation, E3S Web Conf., 210, 18071 (2020), DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202021018071 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- QS World University Rankings (2016-2017), URL https://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/world-university-rankings/2016 [Google Scholar]
- IMD World Digital Competitiveness Ranking 2020, URL https://www.imd.org/news/updates/IMD-2020-World-Competitiveness-Ranking-revealed [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Tang, P.C. Chen, G.T.S. Ho, Comparative analysis of Student’s live online learning readiness during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic in the higher education sector, Comput. Educ., 168, 104211 (2021), DOI: 10.1016/j.compedu.2021.104211 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Daumiller, R. Rinas, J. Hein, S. Janke, O. Dickhäuser, M. Dresel, Shifting from face-to-face to online teaching during COVID-19: The role of university faculty achievement goals for attitudes towards this sudden change, and their relevance for burnout/engagement and student evaluations of teaching quality, Comput. Hum. Behav., 118, 106677 (2021), DOI: 10.1016/j.chb.2020.106677 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sar, S.N. Misra, A study on policies and implementation of information and communication technology (ICT) in educational systems, Materials Today: Proceedings (2020), DOI: 10.1016/j.matpr.2020.10.507 [Google Scholar]
- J. Calvert, R. Abadia, Impact of immersing university and high school students in educational linear narratives using virtual reality technology, Comput. Educ., 159, 104005 (2020), DOI: 10.1016/j.compedu.2020.104005 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.