SHS Web Conf.
Volume 137, 2022XI International Conference on Aerospace Education and Staffing for High-Tech Enterprises (AESHE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Aerospace Education and Staffing for High-Tech Enterprises|
|Published online||18 April 2022|
- P.N. Osipov, Character building activities in an innovative higher education institution (BRONTO, Kazan, 2019), 264 p. [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law No. 304 dated July 31, 2020 “On the amendments to the Federal Law ‘On Education in the Russian Federation’ (in terms of student character building)” [Google Scholar]
- E.O. Mikhailova, S.P. Kulikov, S.V. Novikov, On the issue of implementing Character building activities in higher education institutions, Modern Pedagogical Education, 11, 37 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law No. 273-FZ dated December 29, 2012 “On Education in the Russian Federation” [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Rudenko, L.V. Alieva, U.A. Kustov et al., Theoretical foundations of the formation of general professional competencies of students within the character building process of educational institutions (Publishing House “Academy of Natural History”, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Kozorez, E.A. Dolgova, A.V. Korneenkova, A.V. Rumakina et al., Aerospace education in Russia. Support of educational programs (MAI Publishing House, Moscow, 2020), chapter 3.2 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.