SHS Web Conf.
Volume 149, 2022International Conference on Social Science 2022 “Integrating Social Science Innovations on Post Pandemic Through Society 5.0” (ICSS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Education and Digital Learning|
|Published online||18 November 2022|
- Sulthoni, “Family, School, and Community-Based Values Education,” Edcomtech, vol. 1, p. 1, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- E. Nurdyansyah & Fahyuni, Innovation of Learning Models According to Curriculum 2013. Sidoarjo: Nizamia Learning Center, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- C. Sa’dijah, “Students’ Performance of “Teaching Junior Secondary Mathematics in English” in Teaching English Mathematics Assisted by Information and Communication Technology,” J. Educator. and Learning FMIPA Univ. Malang Country, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 171–179, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- A. Shoimin, 68 Innovative Learning Models in the 2013 Curriculum, no. Yogyakarta. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Rusman, Learning Models: Developing Teacher Professionalism. Jakarta: Rajawali Press, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- R. Nurrahma, “The Influence of Using Guided Inquiry Learning Strategies on Learning Outcomes of Cognitive Biology given Student Learning Styles,” J. Biol. Univ. The State of Surakarta, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 34–48, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- K. and P. Crowl, “Educational Psychology: Windows on Teaching, Dubuque.IA: Times Mirror Higher Education Group,” Univ. Malang Country, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 343–351, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- Haryanto, “Constructivistic Learning Improves Divergent Thinking of Elementary School Students,” J. Researcher. Education, UNY, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 36–43, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- J. B. and P. J. M. Briggs, The Process of Learning. Australia: Prentice Hall, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- Ngalimun, Learning Strategy. Yogyakarta: Science Parama, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Susanto, “The Influence of Inquiry Method and Thinking Style on the Learning Outcomes of Fifth Grade Students at Al Azhar Syifa Budi Solo Elementary School,” Thesis of Educator Science. Univ. Malang Country, 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.